• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Sean Strickland UFC 297 Media Day Press Conference Mega Thread ***

I have to stop you there to tell you to stop talking that way about neanderthals. We all have 1-5% neanderthal DNA, and neanderthals had bigger brains than any other hominin including homo sapiens. It totally unfair to neanderthals to compare them to Sean.

There is this phenomenon where people who have a lot of hostile negativity and not much of a filter are perceived by themselves and those who support them as "just keeping it real,". Rather than this characterization being true, these people are 90% of the time just pure assholes who say a lot of ugly and negative things about people because misery tries to find company.

Unnecessary verbal aggression, no matter the level of truth, is never a good thing.

The old saying "Truth without compassion is hostility" is so true with Sean. Should everyone be punched in the face with truths that aren't necessary to point out? When I see your overweight wife or mom in the store, is it OK to walk up and tell her she looks like a fat pig? Since this may be essentially true, does that make it OK to do that?

That kind of talk is pure hostility.
Political journalist actually deserve it

Sean is basically saying what a lot of us here have been wanting to say out loud for years now since the idiot started to turn this place into a shit show. The left wing in the Western world has absolutely lost its mind the past 10 years and I don't even necessarily like the right either but all these politicians virtue signaling and wanting to look morally superior on the world stage instead of doing what's right for the people has been making too many countries go down the shitter

Sean is basically saying what a lot of us here have been wanting to say out loud for years now since the idiot started to turn this place into a shit show. The left wing in the Western world has absolutely lost its mind the past 10 years and I don't even necessarily like the right either but all these politicians virtue signaling and wanting to look morally superior on the world stage instead of doing what's right for the people has been making too many countries go down the shitter
Exactly and sherdogers, redditors are trying to blow this out od proportion. Journalism was always shady, but political journalism these days is the worst

Strickland can be annoying, but nothing is worse than these journalists who try to fish for controversial responses then cry about it later. He and the ones crying about Strickland's responses should just stop covering MMA.

You ask this fucking head case his thoughts and he gave them. You and your buddies don't like it? Oh I'm shocked. Why did you ask the question?
I largerly agree but Sean also brings it on himself, he started making it political and bashing reporters and journalists before they even had a chance to ask questions.

That PC was the greatest in the history of sports and arguably the greatest ever. The world needed that.

Didn't watch this.

Aww lil strick got touched by a sensitive topic and lose his shit ... again ?

This dumb fuck thought "theo-von" podcast was "the-rapist" podcast ...

{<Scared}

Fuckin' cry-baby little hypocrite bitch boy.

Sean admits he doesn't vote in his own country.
He is not Canadian.

FAKE AS FUCK

OK tough guy

1*Bz-eqcqLLuCRAmYApU8brg.gif

"Are you gay? If you had a son and he said he was gay, you're a weak fucking man, you're part of the problem. You're fucking pathetic. You have no fucking backbone."

"Ten years ago to be trans was a mental fucking illness, and all of a sudden people like you have weaseled your way in the world, you are an infection, you are the definition of weakness, everything that's wrong in the world is because of you... you are the enemy of our world."

I mean.

These opinions?

Is it obscure?

The guy is a cunt, and I'd say that to him.
Well said, and very British. You can always tell the Brits on here because in America, cunt is a word used for bad women, and Brits use it on guys.

Lol - I don't think everyone agrees with everything Sean says. But people are responding positively because they're getting sick and tired of super woke people trying to cancel people, doing their dumb gotcha questions, and just being really aggressive with their bullshit.

Most people don't give a fuck about safe spaces, what triggers you, pronouns, all these new acronyms, etc.

It's natural pushback.

In Strickland’s adolescence, he developed a close relationship with his grandfather who had ideologically neo-Nazi views. He adopted his grandfather’s views, which were further reinforced through his viewing of the film American History X. Strickland stated regarding the characters in the film, “I loved the life they lived, just dirty, white trash, to have respect, you know? When I was a kid, that was somebody I would hero-worship, that ideology.”[9]

Lol - I don't think everyone agrees with everything Sean says. But people are responding positively because they're getting sick and tired of super woke people trying to cancel people, doing their dumb gotcha questions, and just being really aggressive with their bullshit.

Most people don't give a fuck about safe spaces, what triggers you, pronouns, all these new acronyms, etc.

It's natural pushback.
Yeah, problem is, you don't do much to advance your cause by some big nasty tantrum that makes attacks on people that have nothing to do with the reporter. "Sir, that question is ridiculous, next question." How hard is that?

If you go around saying the kinds of things he says, you can't exactly get mad when reporters ask you about it- that's what they do, whether you like it or not, it isn't personal. He finds every way to make himself out to be a victim when he brings it all upon himself.

Back