Media Sean Strickland: "Paulo Costa - The Coward, Weak Man STILL Hasn't Signed Contract For UFC 302 Yet"

SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY TRADE AND TOOL USING DOGS. Strickland is a nerd at this point displaying tools he never used a day in his life.

Buy them tools second hand at least if you wanna appear to be a manly man. Give me a break you're not appealing to me with this shite.

Why does this seem to be a recurring issue with Paulo? I get that the UFC announces fights that aren’t actually signed pretty frequently but do most other fighters just go along with it while Paulo is one of the few that is willing to play hard ball with them?

Says the guy that didn't accept the fight because he wasn't getting paid enough, despite being boring AF and only getting a push because of his retarded MAGA shit.

Strickland needs to go to EDC Vegas and forget about sleep and problems for the weekend.

Just let all toxic thoughts, anxiety, and mental disturbances flow out of his system so his spirit animal within can heal up;

and primal dancing instincts can tune up his internal harmonics to clear his mind and body for the tasks ahead, later this year.

Life's day-to-day distractions will still be there when he wakes up sometime next week.

"Tarzan" in a rainbow loin cloth -- running around with Nina as his guide.

Edc Las Vegas 2024 Lineup - Pru Leelah

Last edited:
Dude is so friggin cringe and impatient. It like he's permanently drunk or something.

Strickland rockin' Milwaukee but not one of dem look used LMFAOLll like bro I kno u ain't using that hand saw neither why you got it there fam

Kinda sus should prolly switch to Ryobi more on brand just my opinion bro 🗣️ 📠 🚫 🖨️🏳️‍🌈

aaaf079ddb47500ef869fb8ae4b03396debbe381549603654d83108253a6f4cf_1.jpg

Last edited:
If he shows up Sean will tool him.

Back