I guess, but I don't think he does these charitable things for himself. I read somewhere that he's done a lot of things for people with special needs in the past before he was a fighter that aren't documented and I find that commendable

That’s why I say it doesn’t make him a bad person. He can be both. I love it and appreciate you sharing it. It just is what it is tho as far as narcissism is concerned.

I'm surprised he didn't paint it in rainbow colors to match his hair.

13-0? So Conor theory, claim something everyone knows is nonsense but you give your trolls something to repeat on Sherdog.

You ain’t Conor tho kid. Try hard, fair enough to be honest. As sad as it is, your mouth will get you opportunities your skills won’t in this current age of absolute bollocks.

I would like a Tesla tho tbf, good luck to him on that.

My man, I have 5 kids. I didn’t feed a single one a soda as little children and you would think I was the cruelest parent on earth. And the mentality was that if I didn’t give them soda they would just grow up to drink it. Personally, that’s their choice and I’m ok with it. I thought as a parent it was the responsible thing I was doing giving them a base of a healthy diet to start with.

And I’ve seen that dude. Pretty wild. Exception or the rule? Don’t know. Don’t really care. I heard there’s an opioid epidemic tho.

The opiod epidemic wouldn't be nearly as bad if addicts could just go down to the pharmacy and get their shit. Almost all of the death, crime, etc. Results from the socioeconomic issues stemming from illegality. Prices are insane so people have to commit crime and sacrifice everything else in their lives to stay well on top of the fact that all the dope now even the pills (tons of fakes) is filled with crazy fent analgoes that can drop a tolerant user dead.

Unlike methamphetamine etc. Opiods are largely non toxic and don't really impair day to day function. People at methadone clinics can hop in their cars after and go about their day. The fatal respiratory depression is easily avoided by tolerant users who would actually seek out these treatments. Opiods are most dangerous to people who have no experience with then and decide to pop a pill when drunk and never wake up

Reactions: Yep
hSPaoRYA5FWY61y-ZsW7gBt_NsaFWteis3GIKzysh0Q.jpg

Things like this keeps me a fan NO matter who he is fighting. Mahalos and respect to the Suga sho

went from buying mopeds from crack heads to rolling in the Tesla. Love it. Still not beating Smolka though
Wtf? Only way he loses to Smolka is if injures himself(again).

Let’s be real here.

The opiod epidemic wouldn't be nearly as bad if addicts could just go down to the pharmacy and get their shit. Almost all of the death, crime, etc. Results from the socioeconomic issues stemming from illegality. Prices are insane so people have to commit crime and sacrifice everything else in their lives to stay well on top of the fact that all the dope now even the pills (tons of fakes) is filled with crazy fent analgoes that can drop a tolerant user dead.

Unlike methamphetamine etc. Opiods are largely non toxic and don't really impair day to day function. People at methadone clinics can hop in their cars after and go about their day. The fatal respiratory depression is easily avoided by tolerant users who would actually seek out these treatments. Opiods are most dangerous to people who have no experience with then and decide to pop a pill when drunk and never wake up

Non-toxic? What about how they destroy the liver or kidneys?

Huh?

They have no affect on the liver or kidneys at all.

They can cause some endocrine dysfunction long term (low t), but that is about it

You may be thinking of liver/kidney damage from Vicodin, but that is due to the acetaminophen (tylenol) and not the opiod (hydrocodone)

Back