News Sean Brady OUT. Belal Muhammad will now fight Dhiego Lima at UFC event on Dec. 19th

I don't like this match-up for Lima. It sucks as he was finally starting to get a little win streak going.

Belal needs to finish a fight man my interest in his career is where the floor is

Damn, that was a good fight. Not upset about Lima as replacement though.

Damn, was looking forward to that one.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brady fight Shavkat Rakhmonov. Both highly touted prospects that are 13-0. Somebody's 0 has got to go.

I do realize it's better to build both separately against aging vets that used to be among the top. But this is a fight that would produce and a loss won't hurt either guy in the long run.
Shavkat is booked against Ponz early next year, i believe

If he spams takedowns and lays 'n prays, like he usually does.
Do you even watch his fights?

He does everything and is active on the ground. Most of his fights have been standup.

Too bad Brady looks like he might be an interesting prospect and Belal is.... i've seen enough of him... no offense, much heart, much skill but... yeah no

I think Belal will put a hurting on Dhiego.

Do you even watch his fights?

He does everything and is active on the ground. Most of his fights have been standup.

I liked some of his fights, but other than a couple of them he's become a decisionator. I noticed lately that he's been spamming takedowns and that annoys me.

That’s a bummer , I want to see more of Brady , looks like he might be a player in the division

Wrong D. Lima
ThankfulVeneratedGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

LongCourteousCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Michael page is so goofy

Really bad luck for Brady. Belal is ranked now, Brady had a chance to jump into the rankings. Hope it's not too serious an injury

Really bad luck for Brady. Belal is ranked now, Brady had a chance to jump into the rankings. Hope it's not too serious an injury
He'll be in the top 10 after he wins his next fight

Back