News Sean Brady OUT. Belal Muhammad will now fight Dhiego Lima at UFC event on Dec. 19th

I'm surprised Lima is only 31, but yea he's got his hands full here.

Muhammad ftw

I’ve always liked Dhiego Lima, I hope he wins, but don’t expect him to.

Dhiego Lima is on a two fight split winning streak.

Damn, was looking forward to that one.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brady fight Shavkat Rakhmonov. Both highly touted prospects that are 13-0. Somebody's 0 has got to go.

I do realize it's better to build both separately against aging vets that used to be among the top. But this is a fight that would produce and a loss won't hurt either guy in the long run.

Brady is good it’s too bad. Belal looks like he’s stealing a favorable fight.

Been a big fan of Belal ever since he no-sold Joubans punches. Dude's recovery was out of this world. He ate a headkick leaning into it and still somehow managed to get up right after and almost finish the fight in the third. He's been a little up and down with clear holes in his defense. He gets hit a little too easily but def. shows improvements every time he fights. Hell if you're able to go the distance with Geoff Neal, you know a dude has talent. With Belal being ranked now its gonna be interesting, seeing where he goes from here.

I want Dhiego to win, he got cheated out of 250k against a juicer, but this is not a good matchup for him

CheerfulElegantAmericanavocet-max-1mb.gif

Lima's probably in for a long night like most guys who fight Belal Muhammad I think he's a more complete fighter then he gets credit for, just lacks ko power. He's getting a little win streak going too iirc.

This news has been on the front page articles on Sherdog all day...just saying.

Back