Media Schmo drops his gimmick

Wait is the schmo banging this trans chick? What did I miss...

I like that Smilodon skull casually being on the shelf behind Yee. (timestamped)

Those teeth were by the way not used in combat, as the length of them made them fragile to lateral force, it's widely accepted that the sabre-tooth cat smilodon used them when it had its prey already laying on the life.

i think the gimmick is pretty dumb. i only care that he asks relevant questions, that i want to know the answers to. props on landing helen yee though! lol
Helen is a Nickel-piece and with the fake boobs, she moves up a couple of pennies.

But wood, I guess.

I knew for a while it was just a character. I admit I like the Schmo a lot and think he brings some humor and lightness to the overly serious MMA world. We forget sometimes that it is a sport, albeit a violent one.

I understand the desire for implants... but why so damn big? You can't even pretend those are real. Still, every time I see her I've gotta google Asia Carrera and get it out of my system. :rolleyes:

1425934827_asia-carrera-zoom.jpg

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...ested-for-drunk-driving-mugshot-photo-201593/

Why do Jewish people constantly do gimmicks of other ethnicities without pushback?
Why are [other people] always butthurt about [other people]? Grow up snowflake
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

im the goat at picking fight cards man
My British accent will get you mainstream

holla at me for real, I’m good.

Alright I’ll pencil you in. Let me get back to you on which card it’ll be because I have dates for other guests already. It may end up being on March but let me see if I can get you in feb.

All I ask is you share the podcast with your mama, your daddy and ya bald headed granny and everyone else you know.

Imagine what it’s like to be the type of person to care about the Schmo. Can you imagine?

Idc how I "seem" to people lol wtf miss me with that cuck shit fam
People who say cuck shit fam, are the type of guys who are actual cuckolds. I won’t shame you for your kink though. People who call people snowflakes, are sensitive. People who call others cucks, are actual cuckolds. Anyone who says fam is a welfare cheese, loser

People who say cuck shit fam, are the type of guys who are actual cuckolds. I won’t shame you for your kink though. People who call people snowflakes, are sensitive. People who call others cucks, are actual cuckolds. Anyone who says fam is a welfare cheese, loser
cope and project harder, famalamadam

cope and project harder, famalamadam
Just calling a spade, a spade.

it’s not projecting, you have no substance to anything you say so you say “trigger words” to try to make yourself seem more interesting but you’re boring and a loser
<{anton}>

The Schmo character and the way he talks normally are not actually that different lol

Back