Media Schmo drops his gimmick

Good for him. They seem nice, he got his foot in the door so it worked out

I'd imagine it gets tiring to do it too. That's too much work lol

Good for him. It was slightly cringy, but non-offensive, and it progressed him.
He knew when to stop.

6/10

didn't love the gimmick but well played and good luck.
It was still 100x better than random sherdogger asking generic question # 12

less of an annoying jerk but still an annoying jerk...

Her fake boobs are comically big.

I mean, I love boobs. Real, and fake. Hers are just almost too big. He seems nice too.
What do you mean man... they are totally natural. ;)

d48ba6b05a45160f1eb0416a41f7de68.jpg

Helen Yee is so ugly by asian standards but as usual there is always some whiteboy who is crazy for that shit.

He made one video without it, and it's the podcast. You expect him to keep up that schtick for a full hour? He probably just does it for interviews
Is this thread not about him discarding it?

Last edited:
I like the gimmick because it brings energy to interviews that are usually boring and matter of fact. He asks good questions which is the main thing. If he asked poor questions or lacked confidence and proper delivery with the gimmick it would fall flat. But he asks good questions, plays the "character" well, and brings beaucoup energy and enthusiasm.

He made one video without it, and it's the podcast. You expect him to keep up that schtick for a full hour? He probably just doesn't it for interviews
Damn I thought he was just gonna drop it completely. I did notice hes toned it down recently

Helen Yee is so ugly by asian standards but as usual there is always some whiteboy who is crazy for that shit.
i agree, this chick is like a 4 or 5 at best. those tits dont do it for me either.

I wasn't a fan of the character but I respect his hustle.

Cant hate on the guy.

He's not dropping the shtick, he's going to keep interviewing fighters in character

I don't care about this at all.

I do need to know if he bonks Helen yee in character though.

Damn I thought he was just gonna drop it completely. I did notice hes toned it down recently
Nah it's his thing. The TS is mistaken to claim he'd drop the whole thing just cause he made a podcast video without it.

Back