Media Schmo drops his gimmick

Alright I’ll pencil you in. Let me get back to you on which card it’ll be because I have dates for other guests already. It may end up being on March but let me see if I can get you in feb.

All I ask is you share the podcast with your mama, your daddy and ya bald headed granny and everyone else you know.
Of course! We will get it popping don’t worry
My reach is ridiculous

shit, imagine he did some ufc fighter interviews? holy hell, that would be amazing.
No question it would. However it would be extremely difficult. Fighters are much more private people in general compared with musicians, so even with a Nardwuar dedicated to pulling up all the minute research on these fighters to ask the most pointed questions, there is only so much that Nardwuar could do. But it would certainly be entertaining.

I've never heard of this person but would like to thank the thread for reminding me that Helen Yee exists.
<RomeroSalute>

Meh. From unbearable to mildly grating...
At least Dave is pretty, without the glasses. So there's that.

Wonder what the next reveal will be.

The Schmoe Drops Helen Yee - Wanted Ariel Helwani All Along.

Seriously Helen is friggin terrible, for real. I know i know, nice boobs and all but that is pretty much it.

There, i said it.

I still don’t know who he is.

imagine him doing the character for full podcast episodes

his brain would fucking melt

i think the gimmick is pretty dumb. i only care that he asks relevant questions, that i want to know the answers to. props on landing helen yee though! lol
i always found it annoying.

I've never heard of this person but would like to thank the thread for reminding me that Helen Yee exists.
<RomeroSalute>
She sounds like she has a mild learning disorder. But, her tiddays are alert.

No question it would. However it would be extremely difficult. Fighters are much more private people in general compared with musicians, so even with a Nardwuar dedicated to pulling up all the minute research on these fighters to ask the most pointed questions, there is only so much that Nardwuar could do. But it would certainly be entertaining.
I think he would do better than u give him credit for. The stuff he pulls on musicians and actors are the kinds of things he has to go after himsellf

Back