Media Schmo drops his gimmick

What do you mean man... they are totally natural. ;)

d48ba6b05a45160f1eb0416a41f7de68.jpg
Those are gross. If they were half as big that woulda been fine. Now they just look stupid.

Yeezus Christ those are some big ass titties. If you hate fake boobs you are on the sweeter side of life

Can someone clue me on what the gimmick was? I'm not up on the Schmoo.
Those are gross. If they were half as big that woulda been fine. Now they just look stupid.
Agree. It's like women who use too much Botox or men who get obvious Hair Transplants. Just makes them look silly and vain.

MMA fans can’t get enough content. That’s why a lot of you here post 10-20 times a day on this forum because you can’t stop reading MMA threads.

I don’t think UFC even puts out enough content on their YouTube page to be quite frank to keep up with thirsty MMA fans.

Hell, even I’m putting out content geared towards fans who are interested in MMA Betting. (Check my sig for link)

have me on your podcast as a celebrity guest eh?

Colby should follow suit imo.

have me on your podcast as a celebrity guest eh?

Sure pick a fight card in late February or March. Don’t expect TMZ to be calling in for a Z list celebrity though

<Fedor23>

Sure pick a fight card in late February or March. Don’t expect TMZ to be calling in for a Z list celebrity though

<Fedor23>

im the goat at picking fight cards man
My British accent will get you mainstream

holla at me for real, I’m good.

Never heard of him...

Why compromise on the gimmick in this way, especially on something with an over saturated market such as a podcast. You're either all in or you're not, massive misstep in my opinion.

The Schmo character is not very sustainable, especially as Dave starts getting a bit older. It's fun because he's a young dude goofing around, but imagine a middle aged dude doing that schtick. Would be pure cringe.

Dave is laying the foundations for his future MMA journalism career.

He does look and seem very young. The Schmo character looks much older lol

He actually isn't bad, especially for his first podcast. You can tell he's genuinely enthusiastic about doing this

Helen is decent as an interviewer but unfortunately she is extremely dull and uninteresting in the podcast. She's very monotonous and inexpressive.

PS
-they spent way too much time talking about the guy on the airplane who broke the overhead bin. It wasn't an interesting story, and they could have lost half their prospective audience by spending the first 5 minutes of their podcast talking about it :/

The SCHMO is a media HOE, that's making the DOUGH, but he really BLOWS, so he got's to GO!
;)

I knew for a while it was just a character. I admit I like the Schmo a lot and think he brings some humor and lightness to the overly serious MMA world. We forget sometimes that it is a sport, albeit a violent one.

What do you mean man... they are totally natural. ;)
d48ba6b05a45160f1eb0416a41f7de68.jpg

I understand the desire for implants... but why so damn big? You can't even pretend those are real. Still, every time I see her I've gotta google Asia Carrera and get it out of my system. :rolleyes:

I've been watching MMA for almost 10 years and I don't even fully know who the Schmo is.

Never understood the hate for big fake titties. I love me some big titties ever since rampage said that one guy on tuf had them.

Back