Schaub: "It's fishy that South Americans aren't doing as well with the new PED tests"

It doesn't have to be it's own continent that is what the region is called.

Just like with many of the islands around Australia, they aren't a part of the Australian continent, they are part of Oceania.

Land masses can exist outside of being parts of continents, in case you were too dumb to realize this.

url
Central America is it's own continent? i guess there are 8 total, eh?

8 planets, 8 continents. 8 minute abs. change the school books! again!!!

probably took god 8 days to create shit. change that book too, heh.

Machida and Vitor are pushing 40, so I give them a pass.
Anderson as well.

The Nogueira brothers are up there as well.
Feijao has had it rough since Hendo beat him.

But Werdum just won a title, Aldo is still champ, and RDA also has a belt.

I don't know.

3 champs and the South Americans aren't doing as well?

Who's been busted lately:

Giblert Melendez (North American)
Hector Lombard (North American)
Schlemenko (Europe)
Anderson Silva (South American)
Nick Diaz (North American)
Overeem (trains in North America)
Chael Sonnen (North America)
Wand (unconfirmed, South America)

Wand isn't unconfirmed because he admitted to using banned substances.

I noticed some changed physiques from all over. Clint Hester looked rough in his last fight, so did Soa, so did vitor. There are juicers everywhere

Wand isn't unconfirmed because he admitted to using banned substances.

He admitted to diuretics for medical purposes, which aren't banned or illegal if you're not applying for a license.

He admitted to diuretics for medical purposes, which aren't banned or illegal if you're not applying for a license.

Yep that's exactly why he ran from the test he said so himself because he knew he would come up positive.

Have a look at their records, they are doing very well

Sherdog is very American.
This entire thread is built of speculation and conjecture.

Yep that's exactly why he ran from the test he said so himself because he knew he would come up positive.

I'm not saying you should believe him, I'm just saying diuretics were an illegal substance in that context. I remember Chael said you can get popped for elevated caffeine in competition, doesn't mean a fighter who drinks an energy drink is on an illegal substance.

I'm not saying you should believe him, I'm just saying diuretics were an illegal substance in that context. I remember Chael said you can get popped for elevated caffeine in competition, doesn't mean a fighter who drinks an energy drink is on an illegal substance.

It does though. These things help fighters prepare for fights and make things easier for them. Something their opponent "supposedly" doesn't have the advantage of using. I very hesitantly wrote that last sentence I think we both know why.

Something like caffeine to me is a pretty big performance enhancer. I rarely drink coffee but when I do the energy difference is huge. I feel so wired. When I go and workout during lunch my lifts are much easier. I tried using it everyday though and I gave up because I noticed I was getting a lot more headache then I ever have in my life. Also whenever I didn't drink it I would feel so drained.

Schaub has gotten hit in the head way t many times, he lost his senses he lost Ronda and now he lost all the respect.

Brasilian got worse really.

How is Aldo worse?
How is Verdum Worse?
How is RDA worse?

Since PED use got in efect. Petis lost the title, so did Cain, so did Hendricks! I Guess they were using PED before, right mr Schaub?

ding!ding!ding!

Machida and Vitor are pushing 40, so I give them a pass.
Anderson as well.

The Nogueira brothers are up there as well.
Feijao has had it rough since Hendo beat him.

But Werdum just won a title, Aldo is still champ, and RDA also has a belt.

I don't know.

RDA

at the age of 28 RDA was gifted a decision in a very close fight vs evan dunham. evan won imo. evan was the better grappler and out muscled him in the clinch. evan also had better cardio

2 years later rda stomps pettis for 5 straight rounds showing some of the best cardion in the history of the sport. far superior takedowns than bendo and gil (comfirmed ped user). 2 years. what a monsterous leap in athleticism from 28-30.... a time when you are actually on the athletic decline

Aldo

has made sketchy comments about PED's in the past. works with sketchy trainers. ran and his entire team went mental when face with their first random test

Werdum

becomes the champ at ..... 38!

in any physically demanding sport other than mma the athletes are either not good enough anymore or have fallen a half dozen notches from their peak. werdum has risen to the top

of all 3 of these guys i actually believe werdum is the least likely to be using PED's. his story doesnt make sense but i feel like cain wrecks him in a rematch if he doesnt gas uncharacteristically

RDA will either look like shit in his next couple of fights, pull an aldo with random tests, or get popped imo

PED use is rampant in mma. i think pointing the finger at one region is silly at this point. schaub is right that theres a ped problem in south america but imo its no worse than north america or russia

What Schaub says is not thread worthy

people make threads about luke fucking thomas. i cant understand how this guy has any sort of credibility or audience. his thoughts are garbage and his charisma is non existent. its really weird imo

people make threads about luke fucking thomas. i cant understand how this guy has any sort of credibility or audience. his thoughts are garbage and his charisma is non existent. its really weird imo

Another example, seriously I think threads in Sherdog needs to be approved by mods before being posted, we will save tons of time dealing with trolls and dumb shit

Brazil has been a discount pharmacy for PEDs for a while. Almost any athlete I speak to says it's practically over-the-counter. I'm sure that's hyperbole, but it still speaks to the access people have. Canada is the high-end stuff. In Brazil it is plentiful.

In conclusion...... Schaub aint wrong.

in conclusion hes talking bs

brazilians are all dirty but the rest of the world is clean

This thread turns into a Brazilian hate storm, all off of some unsubstantiated shit some guy says on a podcast.

Another day on Sherdog.

Nah man, most of us are shitting on Schaub and pointing out how many more non-South Americans have been popped for PEDs lately.

Back