Schaub: "It's fishy that South Americans aren't doing as well with the new PED tests"

It's fishy how Shaub has never done well. It's almost like he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

RDA

at the age of 28 RDA was gifted a decision in a very close fight vs evan dunham. evan won imo. evan was the better grappler and out muscled him in the clinch. evan also had better cardio

2 years later rda stomps pettis for 5 straight rounds showing some of the best cardion in the history of the sport. far superior takedowns than bendo and gil (comfirmed ped user). 2 years. what a monsterous leap in athleticism from 28-30.... a time when you are actually on the athletic decline

Aldo

has made sketchy comments about PED's in the past. works with sketchy trainers. ran and his entire team went mental when face with their first random test

Werdum

becomes the champ at ..... 38!

in any physically demanding sport other than mma the athletes are either not good enough anymore or have fallen a half dozen notches from their peak. werdum has risen to the top

of all 3 of these guys i actually believe werdum is the least likely to be using PED's. his story doesnt make sense but i feel like cain wrecks him in a rematch if he doesnt gas uncharacteristically

RDA will either look like shit in his next couple of fights, pull an aldo with random tests, or get popped imo

PED use is rampant in mma. i think pointing the finger at one region is silly at this point. schaub is right that theres a ped problem in south america but imo its no worse than north america or russia

RDA I actually think is one of the few athletes that are clean. Aldo has been what few seem to be unless they already popped, and that's honest about PEDs, he's clean until proven otherwise and deserves benefit of the doubt. Werdum is just the worst style match up for Cain, a longer ranged fighter who's strength is the antithesis of Cain's thus negating it, Werdum has been training his striking longer than Cain and has a longer reach, it's no wonder what happened happened. In a rematch I see the same thing happening but with Cain lasting all 5 rounds instead of gassing and giving up his neck. Still losing a decision, but maybe he could land one good on Werdum and take him out.

Roids serve a hell of a lot more purpose than putting on bulk muscle. They have about 10 different uses. Even if these guys are roiding, how are they getting away with it now with random test?

Yeah I know that but some people assume that if a guy like Maia or Werdum isn't ripped and bulked then they aren't using PEDs.

I think the best way to avoid them is to keep on the road and make it hard for the random sampler to find you or get in touch with you. Or pay for the good shit that they can't detect yet.

RDA

at the age of 28 RDA was gifted a decision in a very close fight vs evan dunham. evan won imo. evan was the better grappler and out muscled him in the clinch. evan also had better cardio

2 years later rda stomps pettis for 5 straight rounds showing some of the best cardion in the history of the sport. far superior takedowns than bendo and gil (comfirmed ped user). 2 years. what a monsterous leap in athleticism from 28-30.... a time when you are actually on the athletic decline

Aldo

has made sketchy comments about PED's in the past. works with sketchy trainers. ran and his entire team went mental when face with their first random test

Werdum

becomes the champ at ..... 38!

in any physically demanding sport other than mma the athletes are either not good enough anymore or have fallen a half dozen notches from their peak. werdum has risen to the top

of all 3 of these guys i actually believe werdum is the least likely to be using PED's. his story doesnt make sense but i feel like cain wrecks him in a rematch if he doesnt gas uncharacteristically

RDA will either look like shit in his next couple of fights, pull an aldo with random tests, or get popped imo

PED use is rampant in mma. i think pointing the finger at one region is silly at this point. schaub is right that theres a ped problem in south america but imo its no worse than north america or russia

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmYFlvKloE[/YT]

listen to this podcast its with RDAs strength and conditioning trainer, he seems to really know what hes doing and i think thats one of the reasons for RDAs insane cardio lately

Melendez just got busted..nationality dont matter.. drug use is everywhere..

Back