Schaub: "It's fishy that South Americans aren't doing as well with the new PED tests"

Since you're pointing fingers, might want to start with the obvious.

fair point

but there is more than enough valid excuses. i mean the guy was out for like 2 years with a knee injury. not a shoulder injury where you can still keep your cardio up. and obv the elevation thing is real. its been known in other pro sports for years. also cains short elevation prep was well documented prior to the fight

all that said if cain stays healthy and gasses hard at sea level we should all have a few questions, right?

There was not testing the night of RDA VS Pettis in Texas, look it up, they screwed up badly. no drug tests.

pretty sure hes talking about anderson barao,aldo and belfort

As Vin Diesel likes to say with biceps pumped full of horse meat...

[YT]ZZVKENAgK_o[/YT]

McGregor by first round KO.

Obviously he doesn't mean all Brazillians. I think the clean guys like Maia and Werdum remained unphased by the drug tests. A lot of the guys who looked like world beaters before are struggling now.

This doesn't just include Brazillians though, here are American fighters who have gotten worse too, not gonna name names cause I don't want dubs, but there's a few matches I'm looking forward to. Also, hope there's less fights in Texas.

Can someone pick a brazilian not named Vitor that was looking incredible and now after the drug tests they look awful ?

I mean, the nogueira bros, Shogun, Feij

Schaub trying to stay relevant.
Nothing to see here

PEDs are a cultural thing in the combat sports in brasil, but Americans have no room to talk.

They are just as bad if not worse

Schaub looking to reap the rewards of being one of the most hated fighters out there, whatever they may be.

Obviously he doesn't mean all Brazillians. I think the clean guys like Maia and Werdum remained unphased by the drug tests. A lot of the guys who looked like world beaters before are struggling now.

This doesn't just include Brazillians though, here are American fighters who have gotten worse too, not gonna name names cause I don't want dubs, but there's a few matches I'm looking forward to. Also, hope there's less fights in Texas.

I don't want to suspect guys like Maia or Werdum but it's sometimes the guys you least expect. Look at Giblert, who would have thought his average-looking self was using PEDs? Maia trained with Wand long enough that he shouldn't be free of suspicion.

I don't want to suspect guys like Maia or Werdum but it's sometimes the guys you least expect. Look at Giblert, who would have thought his average-looking self was using PEDs? Maia trained with Wand long enough that he shouldn't be free of suspicion.

Roids serve a hell of a lot more purpose than putting on bulk muscle. They have about 10 different uses. Even if these guys are roiding, how are they getting away with it now with random test?

They were giving you steroids at the doctor just a few months ago in Nevada. What the fuck is he talking about.

It was a silly comment that he didn't think through. He really wanted to downplay Struve's win over Nog, which he didn't get.

As a long time Machida fan hes looked terrible in his last two, I know he is 37 but he looked incredible after dropping to 185, was ripped vs dolloway, mousasi, Munoz and gave weidman his toughest fight in ufc.

Back