Schaub: "It's fishy that South Americans aren't doing as well with the new PED tests"

lol that's one of the shittiest lists I've ever seen.

You making fun of my list-making skills or the fighters on it?

Some very prominent fighters on this list. Makes MMA look pretty bad for PED use.

Last edited:
Schaub's just jealous nobody ever offered him some PED's.

Nah man, most of us are shitting on Schaub and pointing out how many more non-South Americans have been popped for PEDs lately.

Possible.
But I have seen some red flag posts.
However I still generalized.

I am all for shitting on Schaub.
Nothing to do with his fights, but more so his mouth.

3 champs and the South Americans aren't doing as well?

Who's been busted lately:

Giblert Melendez (North American)
Hector Lombard (North American)
Schlemenko (Europe)
Anderson Silva (South American)
Nick Diaz (North American)
Overeem (trains in North America)
Chael Sonnen (North America)
Wand (unconfirmed, South America)
Mike Richman (North America)

Notice as well where the busted Brazilians live/train? when it comes to PED use in MA the US is ground zero that a lot of americans don't seem to see somehow, I'd guess partly due to still being hooked left over on cold war "winners don't use drugs" political indoctrination.

alot of people are dirty regardless of country of origin, those are just a few that got caught

Also LOL @ putting Nick Diaz on there. If you think Weed is a PED, and I don't give a fuck what NSAC considers it to be, then you're a fucking idiot.

Schaub was way off on this one.

Brazilians are holding BELTS in almost half the weight classes.

I think he has the brazilian "legends" in mind. Shogun, nog, victor, anderson, etc....

Moronic assessment by schaub

Notice as well where the busted Brazilians live/train? when it comes to PED use in MA the US is ground zero that a lot of americans don't seem to see somehow, I'd guess partly due to still being hooked left over on cold war "winners don't use drugs" political indoctrination.

True but on the flip side, as others have pointed out, the NSAC and CSAC have a harder time doing random tests on foreigners what with travel expenses and work visas.

RDA

at the age of 28 RDA was gifted a decision in a very close fight vs evan dunham. evan won imo. evan was the better grappler and out muscled him in the clinch. evan also had better cardio

2 years later rda stomps pettis for 5 straight rounds showing some of the best cardion in the history of the sport. far superior takedowns than bendo and gil (comfirmed ped user). 2 years. what a monsterous leap in athleticism from 28-30.... a time when you are actually on the athletic decline

Aldo

has made sketchy comments about PED's in the past. works with sketchy trainers. ran and his entire team went mental when face with their first random test

Werdum

becomes the champ at ..... 38!

in any physically demanding sport other than mma the athletes are either not good enough anymore or have fallen a half dozen notches from their peak. werdum has risen to the top

of all 3 of these guys i actually believe werdum is the least likely to be using PED's. his story doesnt make sense but i feel like cain wrecks him in a rematch if he doesnt gas uncharacteristically

RDA will either look like shit in his next couple of fights, pull an aldo with random tests, or get popped imo

PED use is rampant in mma. i think pointing the finger at one region is silly at this point. schaub is right that theres a ped problem in south america but imo its no worse than north america or russia

Since you're pointing fingers, might want to start with the obvious.

3 champs and the South Americans aren't doing as well?

Who's been busted lately:

Giblert Melendez (North American)
Hector Lombard (North American)
Schlemenko (Europe)
Anderson Silva (South American)
Nick Diaz (North American)
Overeem (trains in North America)
Chael Sonnen (North America)
Wand (unconfirmed, South America)
Mike Richman (North America)
Ali Bagautinov (trained at Jackson's in North America)
Piotr Hallman (Europe)
Brian Ortega (North America)
Mike King (North America)
Kevin Casey (North America)
Robert Drysdale (North America)
Jon Fitch (North America)

lol for having Diaz in there for weed.

I noticed some changed physiques from all over. Clint Hester looked rough in his last fight, so did Soa, so did vitor. There are juicers everywhere

I'm not going to name names, but I noticed changes in physiques of certain fighters as well. I'm not saying Schaub is right, but it is food for thought. If you think about it, the IV ban will profoundly affect fighters and their current weight class, most likely a good sized percentage will have to move up. It would be silly to think that the PED tests aren't going to have a affect either.

This thread turns into a Brazilian hate storm, all off of some unsubstantiated shit some guy says on a podcast.

Another day on Sherdog.

Have you been reading the thread? The majority are saying otherwise.

Because Dana and the Fertitas are supplying Conor with expensive designer shit now? Otherwise that makes absolutely zero sense.

No, he's insinuating that Aldo might be forestalling the fight because of the PED testing. Don't get your Mcgregor thong in a bunch.

Uh.

How long are those 'new tests' even in effect? Month?

And what Brazilians suddenly start to look worse?

Some empty talk from Schaub.

LOL! My thoughts exactly! Schaub has always been a bitter guy...

How naive one has to be to think only Brazil has dirty fighters?

You further speculating on is speculation is far from proof.

Cmon dude, how long did people speculate about Cyborg, Wand, and Reem? You didn't need a piss test to know something wasn't kosher.

Back