Schaub: "It's fishy that South Americans aren't doing as well with the new PED tests"

Dos Anjo's performance was about the best Ive seen all year. All eat my words if he gets busted

3 champs and the South Americans aren't doing as well?

Who's been busted lately:

Giblert Melendez (North American)
Hector Lombard (North American)
Schlemenko (Europe)
Anderson Silva (South American)
Nick Diaz (North American)
Overeem (trains in North America)
Chael Sonnen (North America)
Wand (unconfirmed, South America)
Hector Lombard (NOT North American)

ufc134_09_nogueira_vs_schaub_008.jpg

Schaub has gotten hit in the head way t many times, he lost his senses he lost Ronda and now he lost all the respect.

Brasilian got worse really.

How is Aldo worse?
How is Verdum Worse?
How is RDA worse?

Since PED use got in efect. Petis lost the title, so did Cain, so did Hendricks! I Guess they were using PED before, right mr Schaub?

Brendan is like the fighter version of front row Brian

How is Aldo worse?
He hasn't fought since it's been implemented. It won't be clear either way after he fights Conor because it's a mismatch and Aldo's getting beaten to a pulp either way. When he faces someone mediocre again then we'll see.
How is Verdum Worse?
Werdum's great.
How is RDA worse?
The Texas commission is retarded. They didn't administer blood tests the night of the Pettis fight.

The only brazilians who looked very bad after the new testing are BELFORT aand LYOTO...

And both are very old dudes...

Every other brazilian looked the same...

CAIN VELASQUEZ is the more suspicious guy...

The gas tank machine, suddenly, start to look like fucking shogun...

On his podcast at 48:00 mins in. Schaub alludes that Brazilians haven't been as successful ever since the new PED testing. Now personally I think Schaub can be a goof, but ever since he said it on the podcast he's got me thinking.

says a guy who came from the NFL...

The only brazilians who looked very bad after the new testing are BELFORT aand LYOTO...

And both are very old dudes...

Every other brazilian looked the same...

And Belfort actually did look good out the gate. When his flurry didn't work his will broke, so really, totally normal for him

Back