Scary life lesson I learned from boxing...

Don't bite the hand that grabs your dick!

From boxing practice I learned that Puerto Ricans are allowed to say the N word freely. Hell, that was their nickname for me.

I had this trainer who established him self as a very successful boxing coach for white collar crowd in a richer part of town. He also established a great curriculum and had good exercise selection for his circuit.

Afterwards he became a big headed person who would sleep around with tons of female clients which ruined his reputation since he was looked upon as some creep or player and some if those women were looking for relationship. It was scary because he was making crazy good money packing people in and charging a quite bit.

This life lesson applies to every single human who has achieved success as well as power and isn't responsible for how they exercise it. Right now he is barely getting by and he is an older guy and having a hard time getting clients and no longer has a place to train besides outside. Since that incident happened over a decade ago another boxer made a name for himself and became a trainer who established himself in the fitness industry and he has kept it together ever since.

It's scary how life works! You could be the hot new kid on the block and think your shit don't stink and so you take advantage of the position you have only to realize that the moment you fuck up you are very replaceable and forgettable with a very slim chance for redemption.

Cliffs:

You might think you are hot stuff and people might love you for it but the moment you fuck up you are out and often times for good!

6/10

Might read again

If you act like a piece of shit long enough it usually comes back to bite you in the ass.

Yep, I’m not really spiritual but I do believe in karma sort of, you reap what you sow sort of thing.

Yep, I’m not really spiritual but I do believe in karma sort of, you reap what you sow sort of thing.
It isn't even karma in a spiritual sense. People are nicer to people who aren't shitbags. If you are a shitbag no one will ever want to help you and you'll miss out on lots of opportunities.

It isn't even karma in a spiritual sense. People are nicer to people who aren't shitbags. If you are a shitbag no one will ever want to help you and you'll miss out on lots of opportunities.

I’m in sales and try to live by this, it’s very difficult in this climate but I’m trusting my system will work in the long term.

I’m in sales and try to live by this, it’s very difficult in this climate but I’m trusting my system will work in the long term.
It doesn't always pan out, but I've had better results in the long run that way.

I’ve learned a similar lesson. No matter how good you think you are, you’re still easily replaceable. Unless you’re like a cardiac surgeon or someone who has a very unique skill.

This is true!

Unless you have an ability that makes people around you money and you are rare in that ability then people will put up with it because it effects their bottom line. Hence why Bikram got away with it for so long but then kept pushing his luck way too much.

Ah man lot of trainers get it on with their female clients. Some of them are shameless. I've seen the trainer groping his client on the treadmill near mine and that chicks husband comes to the same gym too.

Is he a personal trainer or does he have classes as well?

I ask because personal trainers can get away with some shit here and there but if someone also does classes back to back and is taking advantage of females, people will see it and hate them for it.

This is true!

Unless you have an ability that makes people around you money and you are rare in that ability then people will put up with it because it effects their bottom line. Hence why Bikram got away with it for so long but then kept pushing his luck way too much.

Is he a personal trainer or does he have classes as well?

I ask because personal trainers can get away with some shit here and there but if someone also does classes back to back and is taking advantage of females, people will see it and hate them for it.

He's just a personal trainer,doesn't take classes but gets assigned dedicated clients by the gym. To be honest most of the personal trainers I've seen so this.

He's just a personal trainer,doesn't take classes but gets assigned dedicated clients by the gym. To be honest most of the personal trainers I've seen so this.

Most do this for sure and its less frowned upon because of discretion but running big group classes back to back is really bad because everyone can see the trainer act in a distasteful manner or hell, some might get jealous as well. Guys might get jealous and spiteful for how easy the trainer is doing it and girls that don't get chosen might get pissed and insecure about it.

With personal trainers, everything is left to the imagination.

Lol, rookie mistake.

Same as getting paid well and not investing thinking you are going to be ok.

Hell sometimes when I look at my salary I still get a boner but then I tell myself shit isn’t enough and needs to be strategically used.

The day you think you’re strong you’re weak

Lol, rookie mistake.

Same as getting paid well and not investing thinking you are going to be ok.

Hell sometimes when I look at my salary I still get a boner but then I tell myself shit isn’t enough and needs to be strategically used.

The day you think you’re strong you’re weak

This is true but dude was banking shit tons of money because he had few classes back to back and they were full. That and he charged tons for privates when he was on demand. Now he is like a poverty trainer.

Ah man lot of trainers get it on with their female clients. Some of them are shameless. I've seen the trainer groping his client on the treadmill near mine and that chicks husband comes to the same gym too.

I'm sure she likes it and in it for the thrill of it

This is true but dude was banking shit tons of money because he had few classes back to back and they were full. That and he charged tons for privates when he was on demand. Now he is like a poverty trainer.
Clearly didn’t invest well, if at all.

Salary men cannot become wealthy, it is achieved via investing but having said that if this mook didn’t even have the common sense to save a third of his annual income he deserves to be on the poverty line

Back