Scary life lesson I learned from boxing...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I had this trainer who established him self as a very successful boxing coach for white collar crowd in a richer part of town. He also established a great curriculum and had good exercise selection for his circuit.

Afterwards he became a big headed person who would sleep around with tons of female clients which ruined his reputation since he was looked upon as some creep or player and some if those women were looking for relationship. It was scary because he was making crazy good money packing people in and charging a quite bit.

This life lesson applies to every single human who has achieved success as well as power and isn't responsible for how they exercise it. Right now he is barely getting by and he is an older guy and having a hard time getting clients and no longer has a place to train besides outside. Since that incident happened over a decade ago another boxer made a name for himself and became a trainer who established himself in the fitness industry and he has kept it together ever since.

It's scary how life works! You could be the hot new kid on the block and think your shit don't stink and so you take advantage of the position you have only to realize that the moment you fuck up you are very replaceable and forgettable with a very slim chance for redemption.

Cliffs:

You might think you are hot stuff and people might love you for it but the moment you fuck up you are out and often times for good!

Is this a @Clippy call out thread?

Brain damage...

And it took boxing to teach you this lesson.?

Don't shit where you eat, or something along those lines.

If you act like a piece of shit long enough it usually comes back to bite you in the ass.

Don’t have sex with anybody from work if you want to be successful. Rules are a little murkier for people in their 20s, but it gets real gross real fast after that.

I had this trainer who established him self as a very successful boxing coach for white collar crowd in a richer part of town. He also established a great curriculum and had good exercise selection for his circuit.

Afterwards he became a big headed person who would sleep around with tons of female clients which ruined his reputation since he was looked upon as some creep or player and some if those women were looking for relationship. It was scary because he was making crazy good money packing people in and charging a quite bit.

This life lesson applies to every single human who has achieved success as well as power and isn't responsible for how they exercise it. Right now he is barely getting by and he is an older guy and having a hard time getting clients and no longer has a place to train besides outside. Since that incident happened over a decade ago another boxer made a name for himself and became a trainer who established himself in the fitness industry and he has kept it together ever since.

It's scary how life works! You could be the hot new kid on the block and think your shit don't stink and so you take advantage of the position you have only to realize that the moment you fuck up you are very replaceable and forgettable with a very slim chance for redemption.

Cliffs:

You might think you are hot stuff and people might love you for it but the moment you fuck up you are out and often times for good!

The scary part is how you lived this long without realizing that guys dicks get them into trouble all the fucking time. Have you been living in a basement or something?

Sorry if that basement quip cut too close to the bone. It's a perfectly valid lifestyle choice. Just know that.......up on the surface.......a guys dick getting him into all sorts of trouble is not looked upon with either shock or surprise.

Yeah. Also that sex is awesome but you have to be considerate with other people and not use them to calm your anxiety or lift your ego.

Is this a @Clippy call out thread?

Aware me of this at clippy call out.

Brain damage...

And it took boxing to teach you this lesson.?

You hear it as I have but you don't get to see its post effect.

Don’t have sex with anybody from work if you want to be successful. Rules are a little murkier for people in their 20s, but it gets real gross real fast after that.

True for younger folks but this guy owned his business and had a following as oppose to being an employee of a company. He thought he could maneuver his way out because he offered private training but the women wanting a relationship got pissed bad.

The scary part is how you lived this long without realizing that guys dicks get them into trouble all the fucking time. Have you been living in a basement or something?

Sorry if that basement quip cut too close to the bone. It's a perfectly valid lifestyle choice. Just know that.......up on the surface.......a guys dick getting him into all sorts of trouble is not looked upon with either shock or surprise.

Look man, you hear this type of things all I time over and over again but often times it doesn't leave a strong emotional imprint.

For me i have heard it before but now I got to see the post result of this tom foolery. Like you hear about rich fighters and celebrities go broke but how many times do you see them in their broke mundane life?

I got to see him spending his mornings and afternoons as well as how much of a mood swing he has due to the regret. In person you dont just realize it or logically understand it buy you feel It!

Yeah. Also that sex is awesome but you have to be considerate with other people and not use them to calm your anxiety or lift your ego.

True and this was the most important aspect. If he was having occasional fling with a single woman who is just visiting the town for few months that may have been alright. But sleeping around with any chick that looks hit regardless of martial status and personality is what did him in.

Some of them wanted relationship from the hook up and they got mad that they didn't get it. The scorned husbands of married women spread the word around about this dude being a scumbag and word got out big time and quick!

I’ve learned a similar lesson. No matter how good you think you are, you’re still easily replaceable. Unless you’re like a cardiac surgeon or someone who has a very unique skill.

Ah man lot of trainers get it on with their female clients. Some of them are shameless. I've seen the trainer groping his client on the treadmill near mine and that chicks husband comes to the same gym too.

So it wasn’t rally boxing that taught you the lesson as much as it was some guy plowing clients.

Aware me of this at clippy call out.
688ba771d540573c30c893c95332f325.gif

Lol it is practically why every man either fails or succeeds.

I knew a guy who acted the same way....

he became president.

Back