Scary life lesson I learned from boxing...

TS is right.

I used to be the top male jiggalo but sleeping around ruined my business reputation.

Yeah but I bet those golden years of constant pussy were awesome.

Clearly didn’t invest well, if at all.

Salary men cannot become wealthy, it is achieved via investing but having said that if this mook didn’t even have the common sense to save a third of his annual income he deserves to be on the poverty line

The guy has amazing technique and movement and is insightful about boxing but his shitty behavior gets in the way. He is great in the beginning but falls apart when he becomes comfortable with client.

He was netting 10 k a month in the early 2000s but by the end of 2010 he lost his business that was lucrative. He also has money problems and can't save because he is a very impulsive guy. Though he likes to eat and to his credit he has good genetics and exercise enough not to get too fat but dude spends tons on food.

The guy has amazing technique and movement and is insightful about boxing but his shitty behavior gets in the way. He is great in the beginning but falls apart when he becomes comfortable with client.

He was netting 10 k a month in the early 2000s but by the end of 2010 he lost his business that was lucrative. He also has money problems and can't save because he is a very impulsive guy. Though he likes to eat and to his credit he has good genetics and exercise enough not to get too fat but dude spends tons on food.
The more you say the more it pleases me he has it rough

This doesn't have much to do with boxing, but you are correct. You also have to sacrifice short-lived pleasures for the greater good. Some ass here and there is enjoyable, but your business + lifestyle comes first.

why am i here

To learn scary lesson about boxing.

Um... Ok.

Sure.

Yes!

Yeah but I bet those golden years of constant pussy were awesome.

It can't be that awesome knowing that you are barely struggling to pay your rent because fucking around put you in poverty.

The more you say the more it pleases me he has it rough

He has some redeeming qualities but is a piece of shit of a person. The moment he becomes comfortable with a client is the moment he becomes abusive and vulgar in a hurry.

It's like he doesn't want to learn his lesson. Was a hot shot trainer in the early 2000s after few years of establishing himself and he just ruined himself over.

You can see his impulses, he gets in shape and loses weight because he runs out of money to buy food so he uses can food or food stamps. When he has money he just goes crazy with restaurants. He becomes very abusive if his order gets wrong.

I am truly bewildered by him. He has great knowledge with boxing and has good exercise selection for his circuit and footwork development but him being a major asshole gets in the way.

This doesn't have much to do with boxing, but you are correct. You also have to sacrifice short-lived pleasures for the greater good. Some ass here and there is enjoyable, but your business + lifestyle comes first.

It has everything to do with boxing because he boxed in the amateurs and became a successful trainer during the time when trainers could only be found in ghetto gyms. Meanwhile he took the initiative to go to a nice neighborhood and establish a business of boxing and fitness. Now a days more former fighters are turning trainers but not back then so less competition. That and because most old school trainers only trained fighters specially the good ones.

To his credit he knows what he was doing and brought his boxing training method to the fitness industry and became an instant hit in the local area. It was his attitude that led to his downfall. I still respect his knowledge but loathe his attitude.

Boxing is is is tough not just as a sport but also as a business.

So did his rep get around or what? Any stories stand out?

So did his rep get around or what? Any stories stand out?

Basically he would accept any chick that made a move. Girl is going through unhappy marriage would invite him to places and he would accept while also accepting another girl who invites him for a drink.

His reasoning was that let them have a competition with each other as to which one he would choose to be with but instead some of them would get pissed and guys felt uncomfortable that he didn't mind going out with married women who were unhappy with their spouse.

It's like he felt invincible and who is going to stop him since he was the only game in town and imposing figure. But other boxers saw they could make better money as trainers thanks to the rise of MMA in mid 2000s and he experienced his decline around that time. Started in mid to late 90s. Got big and well known in early 2000s and for a good solid 5 years he had a great income and was making lots of money around 2000 to 2005.

Back