SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get the cabling job I had a phone interview for, I'll be doing a lot of traveling, so maybe I'll get to see some stuff for the 6-10 months I"ll be there.

Travel for work can be brutal but I like to explore place and establish my own neighborhood in places that I go back to often. Out the many, many places that I travel to there are really only a couple of places that I don't like (St. Louis, Memphis, and New Orleans).

Good luck.

Travel for work can be brutal but I like to explore place and establish my own neighborhood in places that I go back to often. Out the many, many places that I travel to there are really only a couple of places that I don't like (St. Louis, Memphis, and New Orleans).

Good luck.
Well, I'm sure your travel for work is a lot more lucrative in comparison.

But thanks man, I appreciate it.

My wife's uncle may lose his house. Fire is right in his area in Anaheim Hills.

First of many I hope. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Indianapolis has enough stuff going that you should stay busy but definitely head up to Chicago and explore the city. Lots of great things to see. They even have a nice beach!
I hear the murders are excellent year round as well.

I hear the murders are excellent year round as well.

It's kind of weird. They do a national story on shootings in Chicago and show the downtown skyline. No one is getting shot downtown since Sean Penn 86'd that poor schlep in Bad Boys.

It's kind of weird. They do a national story on shootings in Chicago and show the downtown skyline. No one is getting shot downtown since Sean Penn 86'd that poor schlep in Bad Boys.
A-level movie reference.

Damn, seeing that vid of the fire damage is fucking sad. Enough with mother nature nut kicking everyone. It's crazy how many trees are still standing while the houses are straight rubble. Stay safe, fam. Evacuate if you're called to. Grab what you need and go. Don't try to save your house with a hose.

A-level movie reference.

Funny enough, that scene in Bad Boys is a block away from where I usually stay in the Financial district and very close to the Berghoff, the place I recommended to Angus.

the-berghoff-restaurant.jpg

That area is packed with cops 24/7 because it's just around the corner from the Chicago Federal Reserve and the Chicago Mercantile exchange. No thug like Sean Penn in Bad Boys is hanging around that area without 5 cops clubbing him to death before they ask questions.

Speaking of movie references and that area. Ferris Beuller's day off parade goes right by Adam and Dearborn.

FerrisBuellersDayOff_Dearborn_Flamingo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Speaking of the Chicago Fed reserve there is a scene in The Dark Knight Rises where they trap a bank truck on a barricaded road. THat was once a small street that ran behind the Chicago fed but a few years ago they put these massive barriers and huge steel hydraulic structure that comes up from the road to block the entrance. THey are not fucking around. Looks like something made for war.

It's inevitable.

I've been out running trails a ton this year and all the extra rain we got this winter turned everything from a desert-ish brown to a lush green.

Now that it's October, everything is dried out and all it takes is one spark and you have an insane amount of fuel that no one bothered to do anything about.

Crazy to look out the window right now, sky is a thick burnt grey and orange... looks like a slow transition to hell outside.

Stay safe, Lumi. You may be an irredeemable asshole, but youre our irreedeemable asshole and you have some pretty great posts (sometimes).

All you Cali guys are in my thoughts. FOXHUNTER's post nailed it...so stay safe is my pt fam

Stay safe, Lumi. You may be an irredeemable asshole, but youre our irreedeemable asshole and you have some pretty great posts (sometimes).

All you Cali guys are in my thoughts. FOXHUNTER's post nailed it...so stay safe is my pt fam

Thanks?

But yea, I live on the coast so fires aren't a thing, just momentarily fucking up my blue skies and sunshine and everything is covered in ash.

It's going to be an earthquake or me being an irredeemable asshole that does me in.

It's been hitting 80 degrees here the past week and it's fucking October

First of many I hope. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Indianapolis has enough stuff going that you should stay busy but definitely head up to Chicago and explore the city. Lots of great things to see. They even have a nice beach!

Fucking loved my trip to Chicago last year. GOAT donut town imo.

Also I thought the restaurant/bar prices were closer to Philly prices than NYC prices.

But I will never understand why people care about the Bean. My girl had to get like 40 selfies with it.

But I was excited to see the fountain from Married with Children.

MADD seems to want everyone to stop drinking as opposed to doing it as responsibly as possible. I've seen situations where they've made things more dangerous

I understand the heartache must be awful but the group now borders on unreasonable and there's no excuse for that

Not to try to make light of this...

75d4cfce3035b2169c70230bd07a84ae.jpg

A prime James Hetfield

Gilbert Arenas bodied Mia Khalifa and Lisa Ann came in with the like.

tJvnJpM.jpg

That slut is annoying. Glad agent zero destroyed her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back