• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

milwaukee has made a series of bad choices; failing to hire nick nurse, hiring griffin, firing griffin, trading away jrue for lillard, hiring doc

Firing Budenhozer 2 years after winning a title because he lost to 2 NBA finals teams is where everything went wrong. Honestly they fired Kidd too early too then lucked into Budenhozer. They seem too eager to change things up.

Lol at Doc using injuries to fenegle his way out of being blamed for losing in the 1st round when he took over a 2 seed. Its funny cause as the Bucks were imploding you just knew he'd find a way to stick around.

People really need to give Holiday his flowers. Wherever he goes sunshine and rainbows follow him.

Not true at all. If I say, we lost because my knee, arm, back was sore and I was tired because of who I was guarding, but I take accountability, those aren’t excuses?
Yeah, he just wants credit for saying they take full accountability whilst at the same time offering an excuse. Best of both worlds

People really need to give Holiday his flowers. Wherever he goes sunshine and rainbows follow him.

The Bucks decision to trade Holiday is one of the most perplexing things I've ever seen in the NBA. They won a Championship with Holiday running the point. He's probably the best defensive point guard in the NBA, and the Bucks thought, yea, we should trade that guy, and not only trade him, but lets trade him to our biggest rival for the Eastern Conference, the Boston Celtics.

The decision is so lamentable, the person responsible should be fired, publicly humiliated, and never allowed to work in the NBA again. His name should be scrubbed from humanity.

The Bucks decision to trade Holiday is one of the most perplexing things I've ever seen in the NBA. They won a Championship with Holiday running the point. He's probably the best defensive point guard in the NBA, and the Bucks thought, yea, we should trade that guy, and not only trade him, but lets trade him to our biggest rival for the Eastern Conference, the Boston Celtics.

The decision is so lamentable, the person responsible should be fired, publicly humiliated, and never allowed to work in the NBA again. His name should be scrubbed from humanity.
bucks didn't trade Jarule to the celshits though. Blazers did. Kooby's former agent should have jumped all over that but he's too much of a can to do anything.

bucks didn't trade Jarule to the celshits though. Blazers did. Kooby's former agent should have jumped all over that but he's too much of a can to do anything.

The Bucks are just idiots. They didn't even tell Giannis about the trade because he's close friends with Holiday. So basically they traded their championship point guard away, and hid it from their star player Giannis. Then fired their coach and hired Doc. They had a championship team and disassembled it for shits and giggles.

Firing Budenhozer 2 years after winning a title because he lost to 2 NBA finals teams is where everything went wrong. Honestly they fired Kidd too early too then lucked into Budenhozer. They seem too eager to change things up.

Lol at Doc using injuries to fenegle his way out of being blamed for losing in the 1st round when he took over a 2 seed. Its funny cause as the Bucks were imploding you just knew he'd find a way to stick around.

Budenhozer is a fucking awful coach who cant make mid game or mid series adjustments. He got a title because Giannis went Super Saiyan.

The Bucks are just idiots. They didn't even tell Giannis about the trade because he's close friends with Holiday. So basically they traded their championship point guard away, and hid it from their star player Giannis. Then fired their coach and hired Doc. They had a championship team and disassembled it for shits and giggles.
If you actually believe this I have a bridge to sell you, in fact, I got 12 of em.

The disconnect between players and coaches in this era is hilarious. The balance of power has swung way too far in the players' favor.

Players now also lack fundamentals, especially on the defensive end. The league has basically turned into the Globetrotters. It's not surprising that the successful teams right now generally have a stronger coaching presence and play some semblance of defense.

The disconnect between players and coaches in this era is hilarious. The balance of power has swung way too far in the players' favor.

Players now also lack fundamentals, especially on the defensive end. The league has basically turned into the Globetrotters. It's not surprising that the successful teams right now generally have a stronger coaching presence and play some semblance of defense.

Tbf this is a sports wide trend. Like 2/3rds of nhl coaches got fired in the last two years, nfl has a bunch of coaches fired after each season now too. I don’t follow divegrass that much but I hear those euro queers go through coaches quickly too. Maybe our mans @fica can give some clarification.

If you actually believe this I have a bridge to sell you, in fact, I got 12 of em.

Tha's what Woj reported, alternatively you are saying they told Giannis and Giannis said yea do it but man, he's close friends with Holiday and they won a ring together.

I hate both of these two insufferable goofs.

Last edited:
Back