• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the day off work so that I could get a bunch of shit done that I need to do before I leave, but here I am procratinating and jut watching re-runs of the office
Moving to Indy correct? Hope it works out well for ya. Whats the plan out there?

Man. This shit just started at 10:00 last night.

Moving to Indy correct? Hope it works out well for ya. Whats the plan out there?
Yea.

Plan is to live with my uncle and aunt for a few months, and then get my own place.

I hae a bunch of interviews lined up, the best one for a low voltage cabling company that pays well. But all the jobs I'm applying for are temporary, my uncle works for US oil company, and makes really good money and is getting me a job when they have an opening, which should be in about 6 months.

But I wanted to go up and get acclimated and deal with my first real winter, so I know what I'm getting into, which is why I'm applying for temporary jobs.

Yea.

Plan is to live with my uncle and aunt for a few months, and then get my own place.

I hae a bunch of interviews lined up, the best one for a low voltage cabling company that pays well. But all the jobs I'm applying for are temporary, my uncle works for US oil company, and makes really good money and is getting me a job when they have an opening, which should be in about 6 months.

But I wanted to go up and get acclimated and deal with my first real winter, so I know what I'm getting into, which is why I'm applying for temporary jobs.
Thats a good idea. Oil industry can take you anywhere you want to go with a limitless earning potential. Good shit.

Thats a good idea. Oil industry can take you anywhere you want to go with a limitless earning potential. Good shit.
Thank you, I'm pretty excited about leaving and starting with a clean slate.

Yea.

lol, if you need any tips us CANadians are here for you bro haah

My last day is the day before I leave. So in essence, I gave them 3 and a half weeks notice.
Will you have good internet access in Indy for Sherdog, Xbox, Netflix and all that? Serious question. Some places in this country are lacking in the internet department.

Will you have good internet access in Indy for Sherdog, Xbox, Netflix and all that? Serious question. Some places in this country are lacking in the internet department.
Yea I'll be fine, I play Xbox live with my cousin all the time, I'm in a small town but it's right outside of Indianapolis. I have my uncle/aunt and 2 cousins that live there ,my uncle lived here in Tampa his whole life and moved there when he was right around 30 and they have nothing but good things to say about it.

Rofl he's not moving to Barstow relax.

SoCal on fire now too.

Too much rain this year... tons of vegetation that's starting to dry out now.

damn, would suck to lose your house to a fire. terrible.

Those fires in 2007 in oc were crazy. My ex at the time lived in Mission Viejo and they were on edge.

Rofl he's not moving to Barstow relax.

My mom's bf had a friend who's family lived in Yuma and said it was rinky dink as fuck, but somehow cable tv was available there before Torrance lol

MADD was basically prohibitionists trying to masquerade as people giving a shit

Which part. They're both accurate. Jersey smells are NH is full of cans

MADD is almost entirely mothers who have lost children due to drunk driving... show some empathy. Must suck to lose a child so senselessly. I guarantee they "give a shit," though I admit I often disagree with them politically.

Stayed in a hotel in Barstow while passing through. Not near enough time to stay and take it all in. Damn shame lol.
The only thing anyone should ever do in Barstow is take a piss and grab some in n out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back