SBBC: The Nexus Is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus 2rime, black angus, prime ang...yeah I'm going to take a knee here lol

giphy.gif

A transcendent being. You probably wouldn't understand. He will return though, and we shall all be saved.

You didn't embrace the Nexus Mr. McFly. There will be plenty of red whine available for consumpsion

You didn't embrace the Nexus Mr. McFly. There will be plenty of red whine available for consupsion

I will not embrace it, either. The flaccid flesh of a Prime Ang will resurrect into the second cumming. You will all be bathed in the essence.

Optimus 2rime, black angus, prime ang...yeah I'm going to take a knee here lol
Angus was banned? Guess it was only a matter of time. Fooled me tho. Thought Optimus Prime was a raps fan lol

Angus was banned? Guess it was only a matter of time. Fooled me tho. Thought Optimus Prime was a raps fan lol

He knows his stuff. Like I said he will be back.

did he get banned for previous activity? still under same IP?

cuz he seemed to post pretty calm as Optimus, main reason I didn't think it was him

how about Famous Angus? Animus Prime? Prime Black Anus?
just a few suggestions for his next name.

did he get banned for previous activity? still under same IP?

cuz he seemed to post pretty calm as Optimus, main reason I didn't think it was him

The mystery of Mr prime looms. Reminds me of all those clue games we all played back in the day.

He knows his stuff. Like I said he will be back.

You should just tell the masses this is the culling to ascend towards the arbiters of the nexus. Teach them all that seeking the truth from inside will set you free from the signature of ones ultimate demise.

I will not embrace it, either. The flaccid flesh of a Prime Ang will resurrect into the second cumming. You will all be bathed in the essence.

It's already inside how delicious, i have been waiting for this moment. Yes, all of it has almost slid inside of you...You will be better for this Mr McFly, you have no idea...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_kz6lhnn4p5ccgk48kw80o0wc_640.gif

It's already inside how delicious, i have been waiting for this moment. Yes, all of it has almost slid inside of you...You will be better for this Mr McFly, you have no idea...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_kz6lhnn4p5ccgk48kw80o0wc_640.gif

I'm going to contact the authorities.

How about you shut the hell up before I penetrate you until you love me senri

Legislation in action

https://news.brown.edu/articles/2016/12/smoking

Fewer children visited emergency rooms for asthma problems in the three years after cities banned indoor smoking than in the three years before, according to a new study.
whats crazy is when I WAS STILL IN HS, Virginia still had smoking sections in restaurants.....

I shit you not, the BK I worked at SR Yr had a smoking section, and it was egregious, just a wall/median that went halfway to the roof. nothing blocking the smoke from simply wafting over to the other side. I smoke, and even I was like 'cmon son'

then again that was also the last year they still celebrated LeeJacksonKing day, that's right two slave holding Confederate Generals w/ the Civil Rights leader MLK Jr celebrated on the same fucking day.

Good ol' Virginny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back