SBBC: The Nexus Is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

senri

The belt that resides inside you
@Gold
Reaction score
The citadel is rising as the arbiters marinate the fleshes towards the glory that is known as the truth of our presuppositions...

tumblr_inline_nk5a68wQRd1rqg5v6.gif

Last edited:
fully aroused

Build those fluids to saturate the masses with your glorious essence. Poetry of life shall flourish with it's fusion of our dendrites.

stickied by an Ennui

This proves the Nexus is within us all.

@senri

Do you feel it Mr Tules? as i keep telling you time is your angel. Chronos will guide you towards the truth. The Ennui cannot stop it, they can't thwart omnipotence.

Nexus thread? Must be time to ring in 2017.

The fluids in my pants are gestating with increasing pressure at the thought of the Nexus spreading itself wide for me. As the Nexus plays to my narcissistic whims, it consumes my inner being, sliding inside my pores over and over creating friction I cannot resist, purifying my flesh with creamy excrements.

This whole thread is gross.
The deeper you go inside the Nexus the more your mephitic flesh will enjoy it's short but solace sentience. I would suggest MarkyMark that you indulge yourself in titillating Red whine and embark yourself in a journey to find nectarous Dark meat to copulate all your wild and wet dreams. Indulge yourself, life needs to be lived. Use what the Master has given you and bore it deep inside a bauble of your choosing.

The deeper you go inside the Nexus the more your mephitic flesh will enjoy it's short but solace sentience. I would suggest MarkyMark that you indulge yourself in titillating Red whine and embark yourself in a journey to find nectarous Dark meat to copulate all your wild and wet dreams. Indulge yourself, life needs to be lived. Use what the Master has given you and bore it deep inside a bauble of your choosing.

Why my flesh gotta be mephitic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back