SBBC: The Nexus Is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Canadian Hipster tried to play hitchbot and bike from Canada to Mexico and found out the hard way it's not just Canadian robots we don't take kindly too.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/bicyclist-trip-canada-mexico-loses-everything-during-kensington-pitstop/

To hear Hatherley tell it, he asked a stranger he was sharing a coffee with at the McDonald's on Aramingo Avenue near Castor to keep an eye on his stuff so he could visit the bathroom to clean up.

When he returned, the coffee-sipping friend was gone, as were a couple of shady people hanging outside.

Someone had cut through a Kryptonite lock (one that fended off a previous theft attempt) and a U-bolt to swipe his bike – gifted by a friend for the trip – and an attached trailer, which held a laptop, two cameras, a sleeping mat and clothing.

In other words, Hatherley lost more or less everything he had to his name.

lmfao, what a dumbass

Should have known Philly is a fucking shithole.

LOL!!!

Grant_Lead.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Gotta side with Polish on this one.

Last edited:
I never understood the suit jacket/blazer w/ the t shirt underneath

I mean i'll let Miami Vice homies slide, and like George Michael. that's it

Some Canadian Hipster tried to play hitchbot and bike from Canada to Mexico and found out the hard way it's not just Canadian robots we don't take kindly too.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/bicyclist-trip-canada-mexico-loses-everything-during-kensington-pitstop/

To hear Hatherley tell it, he asked a stranger he was sharing a coffee with at the McDonald's on Aramingo Avenue near Castor to keep an eye on his stuff so he could visit the bathroom to clean up.

When he returned, the coffee-sipping friend was gone, as were a couple of shady people hanging outside.

Someone had cut through a Kryptonite lock (one that fended off a previous theft attempt) and a U-bolt to swipe his bike – gifted by a friend for the trip – and an attached trailer, which held a laptop, two cameras, a sleeping mat and clothing.

In other words, Hatherley lost more or less everything he had to his name.
Didnt-Read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back