SBBC: The Nexus Is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been reading this thread lately -- too busy TCB (taking care of business) in fantasy league -- but where the hell has Prime Ang been?

The citadel is rising as the arbiters marinate the fleshes towards the glory that is known as the truth of our presuppositions...

tumblr_inline_nk5a68wQRd1rqg5v6.gif
giphy.gif

whats crazy is when I WAS STILL IN HS, Virginia still had smoking sections in restaurants.....

I shit you not, the BK I worked at SR Yr had a smoking section, and it was egregious, just a wall/median that went halfway to the roof. nothing blocking the smoke from simply wafting over to the other side. I smoke, and even I was like 'cmon son'

then again that was also the last year they still celebrated LeeJacksonKing day, that's right two slave holding Confederate Generals w/ the Civil Rights leader MLK Jr celebrated on the same fucking day.

Good ol' Virginny
I was surprised when I walked into a restaurant/bar in Arlington va that smoking was allowed. Hookah, cigars, cigs. Not a fan of that shit.

Who in the blue hell are all these new weirdos posting in here?

ZZ?

SirGymTanLaundry?

Explain yourselves

ZZ?

SirGymTanLaundry?

Explain yourselves
Mr. Loose Cannon,

Good luck in law school, if you ever make it there.

I'll see you in the streets.

Sir GTL

<41>

ZZ?

SirGymTanLaundry?

Explain yourselves
ZZ is Kadafi aka a soccerball :eek::eek::eek: who wants to use a soccerball coach's initials in a cheap attempt at copying RR

Trying to think of previously banned regulars but I'm drawing blanks

Could be a long term lurker. Love you, love your show homie.

Not that it matters, was just curious

murder_my_sweet_reflection.gif

You should keep your nose out of where it doesnt belong, see? You think youre a credible gum-shoe, Faust, but sometimes following down these streets will leave you in bracelets or worse: a Chicago Overcoat if you're not careful. Stay in the shadows is my pt.

Streetz

PS- ESaL

murder_my_sweet_reflection.gif

You should keep your nose out of where it doesnt belong, see? You think youre a credible gum-shoe, Faust, but sometimes following down these streets will leave you in bracelets or worse: a Chicago Overcoat if you're not careful. Stay in the shadows is my pt.

Streetz

PS- ESaL

that's a cool gif, what's it from?

Look at the agents of Ennui try to assert themselves. I can sense you wanting to allow The Nexus inside of you. You are swelling nicely.

Streetz

PS- ESaL

Ll9Yp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back