SBBC : Screw you CiH edition

Will CiH have a solid excuse for this behavior?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My attempt to save this thread with one image.

Canadian Prime Minister/surfer Justin Trudeau photobombs wedding photo and all I can think is: "this chick looks like a member of Gunther's harem".

trudeautweet-web.jpg.size.custom.crop.690x650.jpg
the real question is if Gunther would snake Trudeau

No clue what you guys are talking about, clearly says SBBC, also this is the first time I've been on a desktop since Friday afternoon, was on my phone the whole time.

That sounded a lot better in your head, trust me.

Well seeing how I took another year long hiatus.... Who is who? Chimpo is obviously Champ. Any other name changes/bans?

Where u been playa?
I don't know man, I get bored and just fuck the net off outside of youtube and fantasy baseball. Its weird. I was working a ton, but I quit my job because it was going to be the death of me and now I have some free time again.

Well seeing how I took another year long hiatus.... Who is who? Chimpo is obviously Champ. Any other name changes/bans?
When the shift happened, a lot of people got their old names back, CryHome is the only one I think that kept his new name, and that's Sauce Castillo, the guy you'll see destroying the MLB thread with his Jayson Gheyward deserves 200 million dollars because he his .220 but only made 10 errors in RF.

I don't know man, I get bored and just fuck the net off outside of youtube and fantasy baseball. Its weird. I was working a ton, but I quit my job because it was going to be the death of me and now I have some free time again.

Good thing you quit that job playa. Don't think you could handle the stress from work and the disappointment of the Bears LMAO!!

Good thing you quit that job playa. Don't think you could handle the stress from work and the disappointment of the Bears LMAO!!
LMAO, I would have hung myself from the rafters in my basement before the end of December. Not sure how many John Fox collapses I can handle this season.

When the shift happened, a lot of people got their old names back, CryHome is the only one I think that kept his new name, and that's Sauce Castillo, the guy you'll see destroying the MLB thread with his Jayson Gheyward deserves 200 million dollars because he his .220 but only made 10 errors in RF.
LOL someone is actually defending J-Hey? Woof. I was all in on getting him when we did, but he certainly hasn't produced. Swooping Dex was sooooo fucking clutch though. I was stoked when he came back.

LOL someone is actually defending J-Hey? Woof. I was all in on getting him when we did, but he certainly hasn't produced. Swooping Dex was sooooo fucking clutch though. I was stoked when he came back.
It's become an everday shit show in there between who knows more about beisbol, Sauce and his computer, or Foster and his little league team, with Revo and myself taking some subtle jabs in between.

Lmao what gave it away

My shitty posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back