SBBC : Screw you CiH edition

Will CiH have a solid excuse for this behavior?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great poll Angus. It really has all the options I need.

This will not be stickied. It will toil in obscurity with the women's Rugby thread

Buddy said to be at his place early for some fishing, I showed up at 5 am since fishing is best at sunrise. Prick still isn't awake.

Plus side, I had to creep down his street in my truck so it's normal rattling didn't wake anyone up, and I could hear some other problems in the front end grinding. So I guess some warning before my tires fall off made it worth it?

Plus side, I had to creep down his street in my truck so it's normal rattling didn't wake anyone up, and I could hear some other problems in the front end grinding. So I guess some warning before my tires fall off made it worth it?

Sounds like your breaks dude. Probably your rotors are fucked

Maybe. Just had the tires changed this spring though and they didn't mention anything being wrong with them, unless they have went to hell since then.

@Black Angus

uTyvGZN.jpg

Maybe. Just had the tires changed this spring though and they didn't mention anything being wrong with them, unless they have went to hell since then.

If it is making a grinding sound it means your rotors are fucked up. You need to get that checked out. If those go you literally have no breaks

If it is making a grinding sound it means your rotors are fucked up. You need to get that checked out. If those go you literally have no breaks

This.

@Dirt Road Soldier
Just check them for piting. If you hearing grinding then good chance it's metal On metal. If you change your rotors it's wise to change brakes anyway. If your brakes are gone and you are running metal on metal it can fuck up your caliper also.

Speed 3: Dirt Road Soldier

Actually a really fitting title

Wheel hub.

Take it up a notch

Potato his muffler

Wheel hub.

Can't say i've ever heard one make a grinding sound Usually a sign of it going out is making a growling, or whining sound. Grinding means that shit is toast.

Can't say i've ever heard one make a grinding sound Usually a sign of it going out is making a growling, or whining sound. Grinding means that shit is toast.
Drove my commuter with one for about 16 months lol.

Drove my commuter with one for about 16 months lol.

Nice. What's the commuter?

My beater(chevy blazer) had one start to growl a lot last year. Wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be.

Nice. What's the commuter?

My beater(chevy blazer) had one start to growl a lot last year. Wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be.
Was a ranger. Sold ol faithful last week after finally fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back