SBBC : Screw you CiH edition

Will CiH have a solid excuse for this behavior?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Ang

Kang
Banned
Reaction score
Last fkn post was at one thirty and everybody's sitting here waiting for you to make Will Smiff volume 2 (of 4) and your dumbass is vacant. Better be a damn good excuse for this because now I gotta make this Shit-tier thread on my god damn phone on a Saturday night, ruining the plans I didn't have anyway.

Well this is depressing

Last fkn post was at one thirty and everybody's sitting here waiting for you to make Will Smiff volume 2 (of 4) and your dumbass is vacant. Better be a damn good excuse for this because now I gotta make this Shit-tier thread on my god damn phone on a Saturday night, ruining the plans I didn't have anyway.

Just like Will Smiff movies, you expected something great and ended up disappointed, what could be more appropriate?

Just like Will Smiff movies, you expected something great and ended up disappointed, what could be more appropriate?
LMFAO, make volume 2 so this abomination of a thread can be put to rest

Tonights fights have sucked bunghole

Thought the last fight was decent, but leites was boring until the submission.

I for one, am shocked

This thread is like my drinking problems. Pathetic, saddening, and ultimately a detriment to all those involved.

No sir, you must live with this shame. Wear it with pride, and take your lumps.

I watched Love and Mercy tonight. Check it out if youre a Brian Wilson/Beach Boys fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back