SBBC : Screw you CiH edition

Will CiH have a solid excuse for this behavior?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i've seen this, was posted in the PWD. Meltzer said it's not a work.

The funny thing is he Connor fans are the ones being delusional.

They are saying that he can beat Jack Swagger in a grappling match. Swagger is 6'6" 270lbs former Division 1 AA who beat Cain twice in college

One of the only times that I will root for the Diaz bros...

Canner is such an obnoxious spaz.

Conor's got so much on the line in two weeks and it's barely being talked about lol...

Also I think he gets beat more soundly than he did the first time.

The funny thing is he Connor fans are the ones being delusional.

They are saying that he can beat Jack Swagger in a grappling match. Swagger is 6'6" 270lbs former Division 1 AA who beat Cain twice in college
Conor fans look and talk like what most people think wrestling fans look and talk like.

Conor's got so much on the line in two weeks and it's barely being talked about lol...

Also I think he gets beat more soundly than he did the first time.
He's got a punchers chance and that's about it, his fans probably think he's going to win by flying armbar round 2 tho.

Conor is a marketing genius ala chael

Get all the wwe guys mad...theyll order the ppv to see if he loses...he gets ppv points so he makes more money

I don't think he wants anyone to order this ppv, more eyeballs on the tv set, the more eyeballs see him get rekt.

More eyeballs = more money

He'll drop back to fw after this fight to set up another big fight with aldo

Can see him retiring within 3 years with these huge paydays tbh

Not in any predicament, my life's fine, worry about your keeping up appearances and showing no cracks in that shit gimmick of yours, you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (Nttawwt)
hey angus

i am genuinely interested in knowing how your niece is doing?

hope everything works out for her

Nah not a nuthugger...im not delusional...hes an interesting fighter and promotes like a madman

hey angus

i am genuinely interested in knowing how your niece is doing?

hope everything works out for her
She's good right now, she's been staying with my mom. My brothers' baby mother got 18 months probation and a 10 o clock curfew when she appreaed in front of the judge, but she got arrested the next night for robbing a store, so she'll be going away for a long time. My brother is in jail for the VOP with no bail until they get him a court date. Right now the grandma's are taking turns watching her and I will probably take her a couple days this week and one day on the weekend.

Fuck Gasper Gomez, and fuck the fucking Diaz brothers.
mWQKX.gif

canner is a can and nate is going to ko him

She's good right now, she's been staying with my mom. My brothers' baby mother got 18 months probation and a 10 o clock curfew when she appreaed in front of the judge, but she got arrested the next night for robbing a store, so she'll be going away for a long time. My brother is in jail for the VOP with no bail until they get him a court date. Right now the grandma's are taking turns watching her and I will probably take her a couple days this week and one day on the weekend.

lol @ brother's baby MOTHER... never heard it that way.

What a ratchet ass ho btw...

lol @ brother's baby MOTHER... never heard it that way.

What a ratchet ass ho btw...
She is the most disgusting trash on the history of the planet. It's sad too, because she used to be pretty good looking in HS, completely went to to shit with too much drugs, very quickly, she's the scum of the earth, doesn't care about her kid whatsoever. She see's my niece once every 2 or 3 months, has to have her mom with her at all times when she does, because she's in trouble with DCF, and she'll take about 1000 pics with my niece and post them at sporadic times on FB and IG so all her friends think she has her all the time. She will lie to people, and her friends, that the baby is with her all the time, when she goes months without seeing her. My brother has the baby 5-6 times a week, baby momma's mom has 1-2 times a week, usually on Sunday to take her to church. My niece made my brother's gf a mothers day card this year and calls her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back