SBBC : Screw you CiH edition

Will CiH have a solid excuse for this behavior?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's become an everday shit show in there between who knows more about beisbol, Sauce and his computer, or Foster and his little league team, with Revo and myself taking some subtle jabs in between.
Sounds like my kind of party.

Lou your body still falling apart on you? Need to step into RRs lab and get some peds

Lou your body still falling apart on you? Need to step into RRs lab and get some peds
LOL I have played 70+ softball games this summer.... Both shoulders are SHOT right now.... But I have dick slapped some dingers this year so its been pretty injury free actually. I have my last coed game tonight, then Fall Ball.

LOL I have played 70+ softball games this summer.... Both shoulders are SHOT right now.... But I have dick slapped some dingers this year so its been pretty injury free actually. I have my last coed game tonight, then Fall Ball.
Couple of my friends lost their first game at the USSSA state tournament yesterday and then won 10 games in a row to take home state, had to double dip in the final. My tourney team actually just played them about a month ago and lost 26-25 in the championship.

Couple of my friends lost their first game at the USSSA state tournament yesterday and then won 10 games in a row to take home state, had to double dip in the final. My tourney team actually just played them about a month ago and lost 26-25 in the championship.
Damn, nice. I like USSSA rules more than ASA, the .44 core balls react more like baseballs, playing 3rd and 1st its nice to know what hop I'm going to get even if it's some like 15 MPH faster. LOL plus I've hit some massive homers with the .44 cores lol.

Damn, nice. I like USSSA rules more than ASA, the .44 core balls react more like baseballs, playing 3rd and 1st its nice to know what hop I'm going to get even if it's some like 15 MPH faster. LOL plus I've hit some massive homers with the .44 cores lol.
I'm really not even that good, used to hit massive Homeruns in baseball so a lot of people think I'll do the same in softball lol I hold my own but I'm not world beater, know a lot of guys that I played ball with in HS that absolutely sucked (couldn't hit mid to high 80s), but rock the fucking shit out of a softball.

I'm really not even that good, used to hit massive Homeruns in baseball so a lot of people think I'll do the same in softball lol I hold my own but I'm not world beater, know a lot of guys that I played ball with in HS that absolutely sucked (couldn't hit mid to high 80s), but rock the fucking shit out of a softball.
People just assume softball is easy.... It's really not. When you come from having 1 second to react and have you timing and reaction time being at a really high level, then not to mention the trajectory of the ball. In softball compared to baseball. It took me nearly 3 full years to adjust. And that's just a the plate. Fielding is a mofo too until you get used to how the softball plays. I've gotten a lot better the last year or so. It's really starting to click. I've hit 6 HRs this year... I hit 1 the previous 3 lol.

People just assume softball is easy.... It's really not. When you come from having 1 second to react and have you timing and reaction time being at a really high level, then not to mention the trajectory of the ball. In softball compared to baseball. It took me nearly 3 full years to adjust. And that's just a the plate. Fielding is a mofo too until you get used to how the softball plays. I've gotten a lot better the last year or so. It's really starting to click. I've hit 6 HRs this year... I hit 1 the previous 3 lol.
I think it's pretty easy to be good, but really hard to be great at it. People think they watch these guys that hit home runs on command and think, oh, well I played high school baseball I can do that, that's not really the case at all lol I played first base from the time I was 10-21, so if you put me at first, I can play first base, but just like in baseball, put me in the OF (I'm left handed) and I'll be fucking lost.

Don't really give a shit what you do

Perhaps if you gave more shits, in every aspect of your life, you wouldn't be in the numerous predicaments that you currently find yourself in.

Lesson for the day.

Perhaps if you gave more shits, in every aspect of your life, you wouldn't be in the numerous predicaments that you find yourself in.

Lesson for the day.
Not in any predicament, my life's fine, worry about your keeping up appearances and showing no cracks in that shit gimmick of yours, you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (Nttawwt)

Sorry Palp, haven't had enough coffee today, luff you bud.

and dont kid yourselves, there are probably a few WWE guys who are more than legit who aren't manlets who would crush canner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back