Saw Something Very Strange Today

I've seen a show about a company that produces very lifelike dolls for people like that. At least at the time of production, they were making money hand over fist, and had a substantial wait to purchase one (because of the volume of orders).

So...I guess it's not that uncommon.

Edit: I just searched youtube trying to find a clip from it, didn't find the program I saw. However, if you search for "lifelike baby dolls" you'll get plenty of examples of it...honestly it's pretty creepy.

i would of kidnapped one of the dolls on the sly, sat back & waited for her reaction.
if she blows up bigtime id scatter baby parts throughout the big fishtank place.

What if the mom was the doll and the kids were real?
this would have really freaked you out.

doctor%20Night%20Terrors.jpg

tumblr_lng4aqCT1T1qepqf7o1_400.gif

What if the mom was the doll and the kids were real?
this would have really freaked you out.

http://cocaineandpopcorn.com/img][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://101.imagebam.com/download/C28blPWQbNjpA26i01NuVw/23030/230291183/62dq42dh.jpg

Zoos and aquariums bring some very odd people, seriously odd. But that is one of te most sad and bizarre things I've heard of.

This is sad, creepy, hilarious, weird and pathetic all wrapped into one story.

Thanks for sharing, TDA.

They look normal to me.

Kinda freak are you?

Should have used the crossover meme between conspiracy Keanu and 10 guy.

5/10, not your best work, GSPOAB...

lol I was looking for the template, but couldnt find it. Gimme at least a 7/10 for effort.

What I love about the world: You can take a stroller full of dolls to the aquarium.
What I hate about the world: No matter what you do some asshole will probably be lurking over you hoping that you fail so that they can expose you and draw some form of attention to their miserable lives.

i was at the mall recently and some lady had one of those high dollar star type strollers, as i walk past i glance in and inside her 1000 dollar stroller the bitch has two dogs dressed in full outfits, hats and all... i wanted to just flip the shit over so bad and scatter the dogs...

What I love about the world: You can take a stroller full of dolls to the aquarium.
What I hate about the world: No matter what you do some asshole will probably be lurking over you hoping that you fail so that they can expose you and draw some form of attention to their miserable lives.

So you find her behavior perfectly normal?

And yet weed is still illegal...

So you find her behavior perfectly normal?

When I see people like that I just say to myself, "God bless em." I just wish her the best, that's all. I don't know what shes been through. If I lost my kids I'm sure some asshat would be taking pictures of me and making fun of me on the internet too. I would be one fucked up individual. I'd make her look real normal.

Back