Saw Something Very Strange Today

TexasDrugAddict**

Silver Belt
Reaction score
I took the family to the Aquarium to check out the fishes and every thing was cool. Checked out all fishes, sharks, sting rays,etc.. As we were going to see the shark the lady in front of us was pushing a baby stroller. No big deal, but as she got to the shark tank I saw that the babies in the stroller were Dolls. She had a babies dolls in the stroller at the Aquarium. She was talking to them and taking the out to take pics of them by the shark tank and was showing them the fishes and shit. Shit creeped me out, I kept waiting for one of the Dolls to come to life. I mean she was there all by herself with Dolls and was acting like there with live children.

I sneeked some quick pics.

P10101141_zps631f1c28.jpg

P1010100_zps6045c68c.jpg

what did she look like?

Taking pics of "someone's" dolls bro? That's weird.

But seriously, that's weird.

maybe she lost her kids at a young age and that's her way of coping. dang leave people alone

It's your business to find out. It's appropriate to take pictures and post online about her. Oh wait...

Well thank god you're here to exploit her for it.

I knew even before I saw the pictures that there was going to be an American Girl doll in there.

That's really sad. She probably couldn't have kids, or did have some, and lost them somehow. Did she have bags of food, diapers, bottles etc? I kind of looks like it in the picture.

Maybe she lost her kids. It's sad, whatever the reason.

Still it made me think of this

I took the family to the Aquarium to check out the fishes and every thing was cool. Checked out all fishes, sharks, sting rays,etc.. As we were going to see the shark the lady in front of us was pushing a baby stroller. No big deal, but as she got to the shark tank I saw that the babies in the stroller were Dolls. She had a babies dolls in the stroller at the Aquarium. She was talking to them and taking the out to take pics of them by the shark tank and was showing them the fishes and shit. Shit creeped me out, I kept waiting for one of the Dolls to come to life. I mean she was there all by herself with Dolls and was acting like there with live children.

I sneeked some quick pics.

P10101141_zps631f1c28.jpg

P1010100_zps6045c68c.jpg

i can't see those photos since i'm at work, but reading what you wrote makes me feel bad for this woman.

it sounds like she can't find a man to start a family with, or she isn't able to have kids.

That is pretty creepy , BTW TS is that the Okinawa Aquarium ???

That's really sad. She probably couldn't have kids, or did have some, and lost them somehow. Did she have bags of food, diapers, bottles etc? I kind of looks like it in the picture.

Yes she did. My wife had notice the strollers were full with stuff.

i can't see those photos since i'm at work, but reading what you wrote makes me feel bad for this woman.

it sounds like she can't find a man to start a family with, or she isn't able to have kids.

Thats pretty tragic if true

lol that shit is HILARIOUS.

That is when you strike up a conversation about her kids.

Oh whats her name? How old is she? AWWW

wow no one finds this funny........ now i feel like a dick

Back