Saw Something Very Strange Today

I'm not assuming anything about people. Like I said, I don't know what shes been through. And who in the hell would assume that maybe she has hurt children before and this is her displacing her feelings?

How do you come up with this shit? Do people really think like this?

I used as extreme an example as I could think of. My wife reminded me of an episode of Taboo where an autistic woman did this after a miscarriage.

Good for her, too many women have babies but what they really want is dolls, and they end up disappointed, terrible mothers and society has to deal with the mess.

She was probably entrusted with her nieces dolls while they are away on vacation or something and decided to take her nieces dolls out for a photo session to show the nieces that they went out and did something.

I've taken stuff to work before to take a picture of for my nephew or such.

Something really bad has happened in that lady's life.

I hope everything works out for her.

Someone should tell her it's unsafe to put two dolls in one stroller seat.

The amount of pussified, metrosexual, hipster kids in here is nauseating. As for TS, that shit creeps me out. I bet that lady has more disturbing behavior besides taking dolls to the aquarium. I would expect to find mummified children in her house.

..and there goes the salad toss thread, lol.

maybe this one will be next.

I was at Alcatraz (in the cafeteria/mess hall) and some woman had these 2 skinny scarecrow looking dolls (about 2 feet tall) and she was propping them up in the window and snapping pictures and stuff. It was a little odd, but maybe it's a coping mechanism for something (as someone else suggested). She may have been German or something, not that that has any relevance.

..and there goes the salad toss thread, lol.

maybe this one will be next.

Damn. Never did learn how much dressing to add. Thanks mods, I'll never get to eat this salad now.

Why didn't you RNC her?

Weird, can you imagine her at the entrance talking to the people telling them "oh hi just taking my lil girls out to the aquarium".

Poor woman.

I love this thread. Half the replies are super sensitive. The other half are dumbfounded. I still think it's hilarious.

Back