Saw Something Very Strange Today

Someone smuggled some psilocybe truffels.

When I see people like that I just say to myself, "God bless em." I just wish her the best, that's all. I don't know what shes been through. If I lost my kids I'm sure some asshat would be taking pictures of me and making fun of me on the internet too. I would be one fucked up individual. I'd make her look real normal.

I feel the same.

Is she hurting anyone? No. So let her be.

I think she prollly lost her kids and is batshit crazy now, like the previous posters suggested.

I would leave her be. But be on alert if she pulled some psycho shit in the aquarium. If you have to shoot her, try not to hit the aquarium. That sting ray looked pretty angry. He would probably try and sting you before he suffocates to death.

That's creepy as hell bruh.

She looked normal. Middle age(40-50) white lady. Was there all by herself with the dolls.
:eek:

Whoa! She was white? That does make your tale particularly disturbing.:p

edit: Wait, is it normal to be white?

re-edit: Just fucking around & shouldn't start drinking so early.

I have heard of that mental illness.....Wierd for sure

Was she dragging around a stuffed pit bull on a leash?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377245/Two-men-pretend-baby-Gay-couple-spent-21-years-carrying-DOLL.html

article-0-0BA38FED00000578-529_310x496.jpg

When I see people like that I just say to myself, "God bless em." I just wish her the best, that's all. I don't know what shes been through. If I lost my kids I'm sure some asshat would be taking pictures of me and making fun of me on the internet too. I would be one fucked up individual. I'd make her look real normal.

It's all assumptions, she could also be someone that has hurt children before and this is her displacing her feelings. Who knows, this is incredibly bizarre behavior no matter how you cut it. There's so many variables involved and TDA was actually pretty respectful with just saying saw a bizarre behavior.

Reminds me of the nature videos of the mother chimps who drag around their dead babies for 2-3 days. Here's a baboon:

It's all assumptions, she could also be someone that has hurt children before and this is her displacing her feelings. Who knows, this is incredibly bizarre behavior no matter how you cut it. There's so many variables involved and TDA was actually pretty respectful with just saying saw a bizarre behavior.

I'm not assuming anything about people. Like I said, I don't know what shes been through. And who in the hell would assume that maybe she has hurt children before and this is her displacing her feelings?

How do you come up with this shit? Do people really think like this?

Wow people are so offended by this thread lol..

I definitely think this was thread worthy, sad, and yes a little creepy.

Back