Saudi woman burns Filipino maid with boiling water.

Fvk the Saudis who do this zhit.

A jihad should be declared on those sub-human stains.

Not just the Saudis, the UAE, Qatar, and all the gulf states behave so. Even Shite Kuwait is like this.

Since petrol is a commodity, it is hard to punish them via boycotts. Though I have called for boycotts of Emirate air, most people seem to not give a crap.

I feel that American Blacks in general should care far more than they do now. As they arguably suffered more from slavery than any other group. They should be leading the way on the issue of defacto slavery in the middle east.

Filipinos try to find better jobs out of the country as OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) to earn for their families, and many of them give Saudi a try. Unfortunately, many of their Arab bosses treat them poorly and inhumanely. When I was in the Philippines, I'd hear a lot of news about OFWs getting killed, raped, tortured, etc. Disgusting.

One of my family's neighbors in the Philippines went to Saudi and she was raped and murdered. I think it was about 4 years ago?

I understand getting out of the Philippines to get better work....but why the fuck would ANYBODY want to go to Saudi Arabia?!

I understand getting out of the Philippines to get better work....but why the fuck would ANYBODY want to go to Saudi Arabia?!

That is a good question. Due to poverty and having to deal with the constant corruption from the Philippine government, many Filipinos are desperate to leave the country for greener pastures. Unfortunately, many of them go to Saudi not knowing (although it's all over the news) what may happen to them--others know but just risk it. Many go to different countries and do better though.

Youd think word would be out by now not to go to places like that.

That is a good question. Due to poverty and having to deal with the constant corruption from the Philippine government, many Filipinos are desperate to leave the country for greener pastures. Unfortunately, many of them go to Saudi not knowing (although it's all over the news) what may happen to them--others know but just risk it. Many go to different countries and do better though.

I get that they want to leave, but I still don't get why in the world anybody anywhere would want to go to Saudi Arabia. It's a fucking shithole. My buddy went to just the airport there for a connecting flight, and he said even that is fucking awful.

I feel that American Blacks in general should care far more than they do now.

0.jpg

Countries with over 100,000 overseas Filipinos (2012

United States

Saudi Arabia

UAE

Canada

Malaysia

Australia

Japan

United Kingdom

Kuwait

Qatar

Hong Kong

Singapore

Italy

God damn, looking at this list there's a few other questionable countries on there lol.

Yes this happens often and has been going on for generations now. Personally, its difficult to not loathe my own people for choosing this fate. I know, I know, their situations back home are not that great. People in the provinces flock to Manila in search of jobs, which are little, and so as another option they take jobs abroad. I could say, lets stay in the Philippines, and instead of shipping out our people who are willing to work, lets invest their work ethic and industriousness in our own damn country. But wait, that can't happen either as employers and the upper class are notoriously corrupt and just as exploitive as their foreign masters. The Philippine media plays with the hearts of our people by riding off this whole newfound Filipino pride bullshit. Oh what a shitty predicament it must be to have to choose a lesser evil.

All I can offer to my fellow Filipinos is simply this: come to America. My life has been wonderful because I am in America. This is a great nation.

All I can offer to my fellow Filipinos is simply this: come to America. My life has been wonderful because I am in America. This is a great nation.

Every Filipino would come here if they could. None would go to the Gulf if they weren't soo desperate ; and that goes for other South East Asians , South Asians and Africans too.

Every Filipino would come here if they could. None would go to the Gulf if they weren't soo desperate ; and that goes for other South East Asians , South Asians and Africans too.

Understood. I am one of the lucky ones after all. Being 4th generation Fil-Am gives me perspective on the matter. I'll always be so distraught at their predicament. Makes me sick.

Every Filipino would come here if they could. None would go to the Gulf if they weren't soo desperate

Exactly. Now if only it were easy for the average Filipino citizen to be accepted into the US but it isn't so simple. The people at the US embassy are very strict and, as far as I know, only allow a few people visas to go to the US.

Most cannot afford the expenses and many do not fulfill the requirements given by the US embassy. So, instead, they try to go to other countries which are more open when it comes to immigration.

Yeah, from my understanding Filipinos are literally treated like Slaves..

I forgot which Indian stand up comic it was...part of niche is that he makes fun all races...he was making fun a Saudi in the audience and was joking about how all Saudis have Filipino slaves...the audience member bragged he had 3.

Russell Peters, and he's hilarious (IMO)

Every culture, and religion has done some bad things to people in the name of culture and religion. The Christian Europeans had some nifty torture devices.

You know, I cannot stand people like this. You make me fucking sick.

With people like this, you cannot ever talk about or address the atrocities that are being committed in the world without them pointing the finger somewhere else. They will point it to another group, another place, another TIME or whatever suits their fancy.

This is part of the reason why shit doesn't get done. If we are talking about the atrocious treatment of women, of servants, or whatever else in a particular reason - here's a novel idea... TALK ABOUT IT. It does not serve anything to take the position of, "Yeah I see what you are saying but OMG look over there at your culture!" You turn this into a finger pointing game rather than focusing on the fucking atrocity.

Wake the fuck up.

Well it was the Christian Euros and their Murican cousins who gave them the forbidden fruit called fossil fuel extraction/processing. Maybe if they decided to not be greedy, and go with the other forms of energy they already knew about, this may not be happening.

And it continues. It's not the fault of the fucking people committing the atrocities, it's that somewhere in the past their people had some wrong committed to them and instead of blaming them for their actions we will excuse it and blame some other event. There it is folks, made plain as can be. My how the sickness has spread.

And it continues. It's not the fault of the fucking people committing the atrocities, it's that somewhere in the past their people had some wrong committed to them and instead of blaming them for their actions we will excuse it and blame some other event. There it is folks, made plain as can be. My how the sickness has spread.

Its a weird kind of racism that believes non-Western people have no agency and can only collectively respond to political and military stimuli from the West. Liberals seem to exhibit this trait alot unfortunately.

I just don't think it is fair to say they are all cruel and mean spirited. The rich people all over the world tend to be extreme on either sides of the moral spectrum within the accepted boundaries of their respective cultures.

So having wealth is the problem?

Back