Saudi woman burns Filipino maid with boiling water.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, from my understanding Filipinos are literally treated like Slaves..

I forgot which Indian stand up comic it was...part of niche is that he makes fun all races...he was making fun a Saudi in the audience and was joking about how all Saudis have Filipino slaves...the audience member bragged he had 3.

Saudis like most of their fellow Gulf Arabs are very arrogant and haughty. They are also extremely racist and see Africans and Asians as sub-human. Wealthier Asian nationalities are treated better but still seen as inferior due to not being Caucasoid.

I've read about this sort of thing before, apparently upon arrival their passports are confiscated and then they are essentially held captive

In fairness to the Saudi woman, the brisket was cut pretty thick

Yeah this is very common. A lot of Filipinos go to the Middle East in search of work and a lot of shady stuff happens. Sexual assault is common as well as things like stealing passports so they can't leave.

Well, it's like Allah told us in his divine Qur'an (16:75) that we should all be reciting:

"Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means;) praise be to Allah. But most of them understand not."

....It sounds better in Arabic I guess.

"one of the most hate filled books I've ever read."- Bill Mahr on the Koran
that's a lot coming from that lib douche

there's a passage I find particularly gripping. It involves burning the flesh of non-believers and then stripping it from their
bodies. then the skin is sewed back on so the punishment can executed again.

the religion of peace.

btw, the saudi's are one of US's most valued allies.
thanks, obushma.

Barbarian culture , treats their blue collar help like slaves.

Saudi is infamous for their abhorrent treatment of poor Asians and Africans. This is not the 1st case by a long shot.

Ofcourse when such news gets public , they are forced to do something , only for PR reasons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-water-caused-storm-countrys-servants.html

philippinomaid_zps94fb2b0c.jpg

Sorry - Sorry - Sorry, Motherfuckers.

Disgusting!

The Saudis better start checking their Saudi Privilege.

#CheckYourSaudiPrivilege

Back