Saudi woman burns Filipino maid with boiling water.

Yeah, from my understanding Filipinos are literally treated like Slaves..

I forgot which Indian stand up comic it was...part of niche is that he makes fun all races...he was making fun a Saudi in the audience and was joking about how all Saudis have Filipino slaves...the audience member bragged he had 3.

Russell Peters.

Just think if we became energy independent we wouldn't have to deal with these animals.

Is this specifically Dubai? I hear they built that place on slave labor from India, or Philipines. There was Matt Taiibi Rolling Stones 10 page piece on that crap. He made it sound real dystopian.

In fairness to the Saudi woman, the brisket was cut pretty thick

Come on that is callous. That is a real person, who was just trying to make a living. She probably has a poor family back in the Philipines.

Yeah, from my understanding Filipinos are literally treated like Slaves..

I forgot which Indian stand up comic it was...part of niche is that he makes fun all races...he was making fun a Saudi in the audience and was joking about how all Saudis have Filipino slaves...the audience member bragged he had 3.

Russel Peters,

He looks indian as hell but of course the name isn't/

Come on that is callous. That is a real person, who was just trying to make a living. She probably has a poor family back in the Philipines.

It is tragic that Filipino's are being taken advantage of all over the world. Canada has a temporary foreign workers program that allows employers to hire people from outside of Canada . Many of the employers hire people from the Philippine's and unfortunately don't treat them very well. They are paid less and subject to threats and physical abuse.

Is this specifically Dubai? I hear they built that place on slave labor from India, or Philipines. There was Matt Taiibi Rolling Stones 10 page piece on that crap. He made it sound real dystopian.

True,

My mate went around the middle east for work, he was stunned by the bare faced racism and how they treat people considered beneath them.

"one of the most hate filled books I've ever read."- Bill Mahr on the Koran
that's a lot coming from that lib douche

there's a passage I find particularly gripping. It involves burning the flesh of non-believers and then stripping it from their
bodies. then the skin is sewed back on so the punishment can executed again.

the religion of peace.

btw, the saudi's are one of US's most valued allies.
thanks, obushma.

Every culture, and religion has done some bad things to people in the name of culture and religion. The Christian Europeans had some nifty torture devices.

Every culture, and religion has done some bad things to people in the name of culture and religion. The Christian Europeans had some nifty torture devices.

This is happening right now, and the stuff with Christian Europeans was ages ago.
Not every culture has caused as much destruction and suffering against different races as those Gulf Arabs .

Saudi Arabia is excellent proof of this adage: Money can buy everything except civilization.

What the hell is this throwing dangerous liquids culture?

This is happening right now, and the stuff with Christian Europeans was ages ago.
Not every culture has caused as much destruction and suffering against different races as those Gulf Arabs .

Well it was the Christian Euros and their Murican cousins who gave them the forbidden fruit called fossil fuel extraction/processing. Maybe if they decided to not be greedy, and go with the other forms of energy they already knew about, this may not be happening.

Well, it's like Allah told us in his divine Qur'an (16:75) that we should all be reciting:

"Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means;) praise be to Allah. But most of them understand not."

....It sounds better in Arabic I guess.

While Islam has been tweaked and added to after Muhammed, it is essentially an Arab religion from Saudi . Islam is intolerant and brutal because Arabs from that region are.

Now that this particular case has come to light, there will some PR attempts to claim that not all Saudis are like this but the reality is that most of the locals over there either condone , are apathetic or are loathe to take meaningfull action against the racial brutality dished out by their kinfolk. So it isn't a minority who are nasty, it is the culture as a whole.

I know a lot about this type of shit since my auntie owned a company that deals with sending Filipinos, mostly female maids, nurses and teachers, abroad. Last time I talked to her, she was mainly sending nurses mostly to the US. My mom worked for her for a period of time hence why I know a lot about this process.

While Islam has been tweaked and added to after Muhammed, it is essentially an Arab religion from Saudi . Islam is intolerant and brutal because Arabs from that region are.

Now that this particular case has come to light, there will some PR attempts to claim that not all Saudis are like this but the reality is that most of the locals over there either condone , are apathetic or are loathe to take meaningfull action against the racial brutality dished out by their kinfolk. So it isn't a minority who are nasty, it is the culture as a whole.

Or maybe it is because they know they cannot do anything about it, unless it is Arab Spring level rebellion, or else they will suffer consequences.

I am curious as to how the rest of the lowly, commoner Bedouins are treated by the chieftains and their ilk.

Well it was the Christian Euros and their Murican cousins who gave them the forbidden fruit called fossil fuel extraction/processing. Maybe if they decided to not be greedy, and go with the other forms of energy they already knew about, this may not be happening.

I don't know how you can blame the West for such barbaric behavior by Arabs. No body in the West is forcing Saudis to be such P.O.Shits . Infact it was Western pressure that made Saudi officially outlaw slavery back in the 60s.

You know it's not like they were nice guys before Oil then suddenly they decided to be assholes.

Ah yes! It's about time we got a "but the west is guilty too" post. I was getting worried.

If this was a rich white person in America who pulled this vile bullshit would you take the time to make a similar post pointing out how every culture has done some bad thing and give an example of Islam's current and historical crimes against humanity?

I don't know how you can blame the West for such barbaric behavior by Arabs. No body in the West is forcing Saudis to be such P.O.Shits . Infact it was Western pressure that made Saudi officially outlaw slavery back in the 60s.

You know it's not like they were nice guys before Oil then suddenly they decided to be assholes.

I just don't think it is fair to say they are all cruel and mean spirited. The rich people all over the world tend to be extreme on either sides of the moral spectrum within the accepted boundaries of their respective cultures.

Ah yes! It's about time we got a "but the west is guilty too" post. I was getting worried.

If this was a rich white person in America who pulled this vile bullshit would you take the time to make a similar post pointing out how every culture has done some bad thing and give an example of Islam's current and historical crimes against humanity?

I would not blame the entire culture for the acts of just one rich guy.

Back