Saudi woman burns Filipino maid with boiling water.

This is not new and not a secret. The middle east is a fucked up place. PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES. If you care about your safety or your dignity, DO NOT WORK IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

They care about their family's well-being though.

they do rape filipino's there especially ones without facial hair lol

Daneerys gon free dem, you see.

In China the Phillipino's are like slaves to the chinese. They call them Ayi's.

they are everywhere, usually babysitting middle/upper class ppls kids. even here in canada u see it all the time.

I had a nutjob aunt who hired a Filipino nanny to watch her children. She quickly fired her after it was clear the kids liked the nanny a lot more than they like their mother. In fact, the whole family liked the nanny more than they like my psycho-aunt.

It's a tragic story all around. It would have been great to see my aunt shipped to the Philippine's instead of the nanny.

In fairness to the Saudi woman, the brisket was cut pretty thick

Sorry dude, story is sad but there isn't much else to say on the matter. If it means anything, I originally wanted to go with "Cecil Peoples' gave it 29-28 Filipino maid."

Given the context of this thread, what you posted is extremely vile, even by your posting standards.

The Saudi savages take their passports.

It was probably a bad argument that eventually boiled over.

2558158-i_see_what_you_did_there_spiderman_.jpg

This is not new and not a secret. The middle east is a fucked up place. PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES. If you care about your safety or your dignity, DO NOT WORK IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Yeah, I wonder why this is so...

is the only opportunity for these Filipiono immigrants? I know their economy isn't booming itself but are slave wages and being treated as sub humans by the Saudi's really worth it?

Yeah, I wonder why this is so...

is the only opportunity for these Filipiono immigrants? I know their economy isn't booming itself but are slave wages and being treated as sub humans by the Saudi's really worth it?

I met a couple Phillipino' and I remember one thing they said. Man if you got a car 'you are rich'. But for me if you have a car you could be very poor. Different thinking.

They probably do more than just take the passports away. As evidenced in this article a beating and a burning.

Most likely.

I know their economy isn't booming itself but are slave wages and being treated as sub humans by the Saudi's really worth it?

They're not very educated people. Many of them are probably tricked.

There's a Filipino population in almost all if not every country on the planet.

They make dat money doe

pew-asian-income.jpg

This is a racist attack. A sizeable number of Arabs treat South East Asians like animals all across the Arabian gulf. They hold them as slaves by confiscating their passports.

Funnily enough, it is only the wealthy oil rich arab states that you see this barbarism. If it doesn't make the media, nothing would even come of it even if it were a muslim as the victim is in this case.

Last edited:
There's a Filipino population in almost all if not every country on the planet.

I have a friend who is a male stripper and he said the majority of his clients are Filipino women. He also said they go the most wild when he strips for them.

The significance my friend's experience with Filipino women plays in regards to life's big questions, one can only ponder.

This is a racist attack. A sizeable number of Arabs treat South East Asians like animals all across the Arabian gulf. They hold them as slaves by confiscating their passports.

Funnily enough, it is only the wealthy oil rich arab states that you see this barbarism. If it doesn't make the media, nothing would even come of it even if it were a muslim as the victim is in this case.

Dis you Ishaq?

http://www.enca.com/meet-yusuf-cassim-sas-youngest-mp-24

But seriously tho, Gulf Arabs are terrible. They still practice functional slavery, and sometimes, actual traditional slavery. And then they get mad when we put them in jail for it in the States.

I met a couple Phillipino' and I remember one thing they said. Man if you got a car 'you are rich'. But for me if you have a car you could be very poor. Different thinking.

This is one of the reasons why many Filipinos get roped into this. The families back home do not really understand the struggle even when people leave to get jobs. They figure they are making money so they are rich. So the families back home just keep asking and asking for money while the people working abroad are living pretty miserably or at best getting by and the people abroad don't have the heart to say no. My gf tells me about this all the time.

The Filipino culture is communal to an extreme. It makes them very easily taken advantage of.

Back