Sage Northcutt finally ditches the 'Nice Guy' act & drops BOMBS on Mickey Gall (warning, offensive):

giphy.gif

MOM GET THE CAMERA
I think I just watched this about 12,590 times. It's a demo and not a competition, right?
Anyway, can't hate the guy for hitting back when someone takes a poke at him, but c'mon. I was like,
aigWYW5.jpg

It's kind of funny that in a sport that has had drug abusers, spouse abusers, cheaters, crooks, bank robbers, psycho drivers, and murderers the one guy that weirds people out the most on here is the respectful straight laced guy, lol.

How does he even know those words? I might be wrong but isn't this kid only 20 years old???

wow! what happen to our good boy sage?

whats next? sideways caps n saggy pants?

Sage is the guy that could easily fuck your girlfriend, but when she hits on him he respectfully turns her down and talks about how amazing you are and that shes lucky to have you.

AKA a piece of shit. lol jk

LOL, beautiful.

Gall getting bodied by the Backstreet Boy

Sage is disgusting. This Thread needs to be deleted immediately. Clearly he's only saying this for the shock value. We shouldn't give him the attention that he so desperately seeks.

You must be the type that 'genuinely' hates pussy too. Sage is a solid dude.
That comment makes zero sense kid and the fact others have agreed if baffling.

People are allowed to dislike someone for whatever reason, that's their choice. Doesn't mean they hate everything in the world. For the record I like both these kids but that comment to made to the other kid made zero sense.

Makes bones look like Mother Teresa.

More disgusting than this horrendous act!

I don't think I'll be able to look at Sage again.

Sage is a thug.

Uncle Dana should fine him or something, make an example and show the rest of the fighters that such profane remarks are against company policy.

Thats the verbal hammer fists of doom, right there

Back