Crypto Megathread v37 - All aboard the Soooooool Train!

Do we see $40k or $80k first?

• $40k

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • $80k

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
And I'll keep sounding like a broken record here.. but this could be a ticking time bomb for markets. Nothing is guaranteed of course, but history is not on our side. How bad it will be remain to be seen.

1726695564682.png

$1k Solana

Is there any big reason for me to be putting anything more in ETH as compared to SOL? My current ETH bag is much larger than my SOL, but it seems SOL may take over. THough we've heard of "eth killers" in the past that didn't pan out. I know it may not be the best time to buy, but in 5-10 years am I going to care if I got SOL at 120 vs 150 for example?

Is there any big reason for me to be putting anything more in ETH as compared to SOL? My current ETH bag is much larger than my SOL, but it seems SOL may take over. THough we've heard of "eth killers" in the past that didn't pan out. I know it may not be the best time to buy, but in 5-10 years am I going to care if I got SOL at 120 vs 150 for example?
ETH isn't going to get killed, it'll be fine. If you already have a lot of ETH like I do, I try to diversify a bit more. One thing is for sure, I think the ROI on Sol is better than ETH now. I mean, ETH best case imo does a 3x from here this cycle. Sol could very well 6 or 7x

Now the question is... do we stall out here, or have another leg up.

Back