Sage Northcutt finally ditches the 'Nice Guy' act & drops BOMBS on Mickey Gall (warning, offensive):

Csvl7kZUIAAXPON.jpg

2977457-9595356216-idn2p.gif

Do you guys think Sage will get cut from the UFC for this? He went pretty far over the line imo
This has the
Csvl7kZUIAAXPON.jpg

2977457-9595356216-idn2p.gif

Do you guys think Sage will get cut from the UFC for this? He went pretty far over the line imo
this has the makings of a great and bizzare rivalry

LOL, Gall won't even trade punches with CM Punk.

That was the most G-rated comeback I've ever seen!
Take your kids to see it too!!

How awesome would it be if Mickey's gimmick was that he would take on the look of his opponent to taunt them, lol.
He should start calling himself the Best prospect in UFC history. The casuals will grave it..

Where's the "WARNING" on this thread? Damn!

I genuinely hate his respectful attitude

I love how sages mere existence causes such anxiety and nervousness in some people.

Like just being himself causes them to reflect on how shitty their own attitudes are, and they can't deal. So they lash out and project themselves, their own foibles onto him. Desperately hoping, wishing, that its 'all just an act'. In their heart of hearts they pray to god that there is some imaginary 'underneath' where he is the same sort of no account goon that they are.

And god will answer: 'No'.

Last edited:
This is just one of the many reasons I love Sage and hope he gets the luxury of favorable match making and hope he has the ability to advance his skills

I've lost all respect for Sage here. He seemed to be a really good kid.

Back