• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs Ukraine Combat Megathread vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one who claimed thermobaric weapons were being shot into residential areas. Back that claim up with proof please

It looks like you got a but too carried away though

Yeah let me go pick up the serial number on the bombs out of the rubble.

I think it's funny that whenever we almost reach a cease-fire, peace of any kind for a day or two, suddenly we get a video of some random building being shelled out, Ukraine comes on the comms and says Russia committed a war crime and dozens of dead women and children are under the rubble. And the source is always "Ukrainian Authorities", you know, the same ones who have been caught making shit up on a daily basis. It's like when "Russian Authorities" claim anything at this point.

That's just me. When you point it out, you're "Defending Russia". Predictable. Worked into a shoot, brothers.
Long live Snake Island

So if you have no proof, no articles claiming this is happening why the hell did you claim it was? This is just absurd

I mean the Ukrainians are claiming the use, the weapons have been captured, there's photo adn video evidence of the weapons moving around in the area between Kyiv and the border region. Some city blocks are getting completely devastated by rocket attacks.

What do you think's going on with the thermobaric weapon systems in the Ukraine then?

I would school you in a serious discussion of U.S. hegemony. You don't even post in the War Room
This is one of the most hilariously pathetic things I have ever read in all of my years here.
Bravo

US "run". It's just semantics. They're all donated to by the US DOD. A few examples:

a4LOcMPl.png

MLipRz9l.png

sOe6X3rl.png

They've since cleansed these documents from the US embassy site, but people saved them.

At first I did not buy this, but it seems that the fact sheet were truly deleted. They worked a couple of days ago. Lets see how long it takes to delete the site as well as the youtube videos.

https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/ky...n-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/

Anyone can explain to an idiot like me what happens if they don't get the power back?

I think it'll melt down, release radiation into our atmosphere which will then be spread around the world in the jet stream.

Ah yes, "military operations"

What do you think a war is? When was the last time the U.S. declared war?
Formally, WWII
I think there is a conflict going in Ukraine between Ukraine and Russia as well as Russian Proxies, idk if it's officially a war declared by either country.

Full of thousands of children. I'm very familiar with the location. At least 14k dead kids. Unreal. Meanwhile
https://www.reuters.com/world/un-investigators-urges-us-probe-attacks-syria-2022-03-09/

While I am a citizen of the US and my tax dollars fund this senseless killing, I am not going to cry and whinge about another country doing this because the media have deemed Ukrainian lives more important than Syrian lives

I am kind of shocked that Syria hasn’t sanctioned our exports in freedom to really show us who is boss

I support a free and independent Ukraine achieved through diplomatic means, that doesn't mean I think Russia is evil, it doesn't mean I think Ukraine is a heroic bastion of liberty on the world stage where they've been content to be the Mos Eisley of the west for nigh-on a decade and are now getting their shit pushed in by a thug dictator they thought their Rich friends would come to fuck up.

This is how US Regime-Chane Proxy Wars go. We amp up hams like Zelensky, give him billions and bilions, he puffs his chest out, then a bigger, more brutal power punches him in the mouth and we sit back and say "oh god how could this have happned???"
He should have known better. This has happened in almost every pocket of the globe.

Russia is not in the right nor justified in invading, but I am not going to pretend they're doing anything remotely on the scale we have. We've leveled half a dozen countries in the past 20 years. I don't want to hear it.

So why does that mean the hospital was empty?

Not much of a conspiracy guy myself, so could someone enlighten me about the "US biolabs" ?

Sorry, bro, I just can't with you at this point.
You're going to claim victory no matter what I say or whatever dumb questions of yours I answer, so just go ahead. You win. I literally can't be as retarded as you'd like me to be to have these discussions.

You made the spurious claim that the building was empty, not me.

Not much of a conspiracy guy myself, so could someone enlighten me about the "US biolabs" ?

There's been some collaborations between US and Ukraine in regards to disease research and prevention, but they're not bio weapon labs like nutters are claiming.

Pretty regular medical research.

US very recently admits we have biolabs in Ukraine, which was an assertion made at the beginning of all of this by a conspiracy crew.
Now, the fact checkers are addressing the "Conspiracy" by qualifying that there are Bio WEAPONS labs in Ukraine and that QAnon thinks this is the case, even though dipshits like Marco Rubio were on the Hill saying that Russia wants to capture these labs (That admittedly exist) so that they can release a chemical attack on Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back