• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Where did you see fear in my post? There is none, which means that you are projecting your weak and feeble feelings onto me.

You want to sit and around and praise long range missiles being sent into Russia and praise the west's constant provocation. Well big boy, it's time to man up and face the consequences. Oh but look at you cry now.
This is the most pussified post I've seen in years

Putin begging the west for a way out of this from what I can hear.

He does this from time-to-time, but it's just an opportunity to offer Ukraine the chance to surrender and cede territory.

He thinks it makes him look reasonable, and at home it obviously gives him the chance to pretend Russia must fight on.

He's not smart.

He does this from time-to-time, but it's just an opportunity to offer Ukraine the chance to surrender and cede territory.

He thinks it makes him look reasonable, and at home it obviously gives him the chance to pretend Russia must fight on.

He's not smart.

There's a saying among betting men 'you need a dollar to enter the game, but you need a million to exit'

There's a saying among betting men 'you need a dollar to enter the game, but you need a million to exit'

True!

And the narrative that Russia has committed so much of it's economy and industry to this unexpectedly protracted and insanely costly war that it now cannot afford to stop seems to be growing.

Delusional Russians

The longer Russia continues with their belligerence, the more I want them to simply cease to exist, as a state and as a people—or at least their culture, such as it is. Those are the sorts of thoughts Russia puts into my head, which is yet another reason to hate them. They make the world an uglier place.

The longer Russia continues with their belligerence, the more I want them to simply cease to exist, as a state and as a people—or at least their culture, such as it is. Those are the sorts of thoughts Russia puts into my head, which is yet another reason to hate them. They make the world an uglier place.

I think we should allow the west to swallow up Ukraine. The west should be in control of Ukraine and should make all of it decisions for them while appearing to the rest of the world that Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Oh wait, we are already there.

He's not smart.
With this will not be enough.

All stuff he IRL wants is to get some kind of ceasefire in order to accumulate more ammo and continue to hire soldiers....then after this Putin easily might tell that in Ujraine are deadly combat mices etc and .....to start war again.
Odessa is russian city. Ukraine isn't nation and isn't country....etc bla bla bla.

Putin probably is waiting for next ammunition and explosives batch from North Korea.
According to SK estimations based on spotted number of containers North Korea might had supplied russia till 5 m shells.

Kim also might send next batches and gunpowder, explosives etc.
According to differeent estimations NK might had supplied 20-70 ballistic missiles. Some from them already had been used in Ukraine...

Crimean bridge isn't so important now. Russia reduced military transport using bridge and I think this is cos they fear from ....ukr informants....
They are building railroad in occupied area.
Also they does have ferries to transport stuff to crimea....

Kharkiv campaign is done for the Russians. Russians are now building defensive positions. Being able to pick off logistics on Russian territory has made a huge difference for the Ukrainians.

Hopefully Ukraine continues to grind away at Russian capabilities.

If about " peace " Putin not likely will sign anything serious this year.
He is waiting POTUS elections in U.S.

Not lesser.important stuff he is waiting to see are...budget 2025 th decisions in EU/EEZ and U.K ....
Additionally very important will be decisions in energy field.....
Not only collective decisions ....also individual decisions and budgets..

EU does have 2 budgets : one is collective and 2 nd : each country does have it's own budget.
With energy decisions approx the same..
After this he will see how much pressure west he will be able. ..

Back