• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
General_George_S_Patton.jpg

Or...

106261040-1574437753620gettyimages-1128907054.jpeg
She does have some hostile projectiles

I didn't realise the difference was that stark. It's not a fair contest then.

I wouldn't worry too much, in terms of military tech and logistical ability we could turn China into a parking lot. Their economy is also a house of cards. They build entire empty cities just to keep their workers busy. The mainstream media does a lot to help hide China's weaknesses and believe me there is plenty of it.

And then he called Putin "genius" for invading Ukraine. Trump is a fucking joke here in Europe. Please don't ever reelect that buffoon.
Quoted for truth.

I've seen multiple of these armored columns destroyed now, no bodies. I'm not saying its not real, its real as shit. I just don't understand where are all the bodies? There is not even a body part in any of these videos.

Lots of footage with dead. This video is first part, second part ends with two Russian soldiers telling this foul mouth to stop filming. Even this appears to have corpses and body parts on second look, pls no ban.

Ukraine has put up a website with the pics and info on dead and / or captured Russians so their family home in Russian can find them.
To do this they need to get all the bodies.

"The website 200rf.com has been launched by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine for Russians to find their family members killed in action in the ongoing attack on Ukraine."
Well, that's awfully thoughtful of them.

I guess we will have and Iron Curtain 2.0 very soon, it just moves a bit more to the east.
I didn't think I would see the one curtain go down and another go up in my life time, but here we are.

Good question. It's a huge border though, no way Russia can monitor even a fraction of it.
I guess via Romania, because Italy has doubled the number of Eurofighters that are now patrolling the Romanian airspace (there's a Nato agreement about helping out nations with small airforces to control their airspace) and Germany has also sent additional jets.
This whole thing is turning into a mess for Putin, he managed to make the EU actually rally behind Ukarine, now even Germany is sending them weapons and even Italy has said that they'll do the same, and under the banner of the NATO. He could have taken a page out of China's book and gained more and more Influence in Europe by using North Stream 2 and other stuff and nobody would have done anything about him supplying the rebels in the east. He seems to be stuck in the old ways and that whole speech about the Ukraine in front of his advisors when he acted like their highschool teacher was just weird to watch. Letting the whole thing escalate that much is not the rational option.

Possibly prisoners taken and then vehicles destroyed. I am getting the feeling the Russian soldiers don't have the drive for this assault and are just happy to be put of it.

This is I think often a weakness in the militaries of authoritarians, they basically keep the troops in line as much with the threat of punishment as with any sense of duty so when they have the chance to back out of combat without that happening they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back