• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for you all: How are NATO countries bringing in supplies to Ukraine? Is the agreement done in Poland and then only Ukrainians bring in the weaponry over the border? Because Russia is saying that they will attack these supplies now. I doubt NATO has anyone bringing things in directly but just checking

Good question. It's a huge border though, no way Russia can monitor even a fraction of it.

I've seen multiple of these armored columns destroyed now, no bodies. I'm not saying its not real, its real as shit. I just don't understand where are all the bodies? There is not even a body part in any of these videos.

Possibly prisoners taken and then vehicles destroyed. I am getting the feeling the Russian soldiers don't have the drive for this assault and are just happy to be out of it.

Last edited:
Think hes actually helping the enemy by removing the mine lol
I don't know maybe seems odd he's in civilian clothing and seems odd to me if that's that case FVP and him.

Putin opened an "investigation" and put himself in charge of it. That is totally NK style.

This is something I don’t like about this place. If you read my post, I made it very very clear I wasn’t saying Putin was in anyway good or not apart of the murder, just that the tweet is saying the guy was murdered in front of Putin and I can’t find one source showing that to be the case. I said North Korea style because they will just line up opposition in front of the leader and torture/ murder them there. Putin usually poisons/ assassinates them with his people and then acts like he wasn’t apart of it. The distinction wasn’t a moral one but more how they publicly present it.

Ffs, I even also put special character around *investigation*

Possibly prisoners taken and then vehicles destroyed. I am getting the feeling the Russian soldiers don't have the drive for this assault and are just happy to be put of it.

Ukraine has put up a website with the pics and info on dead and / or captured Russians so their family home in Russian can find them.
To do this they need to get all the bodies.

"The website 200rf.com has been launched by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine for Russians to find their family members killed in action in the ongoing attack on Ukraine."

Think if Trump succeded to tame down Putin ..he would be considered a giant

The walls are closing in on Putin. What a huge miscalculation lmao.

-Finland and Sweden in the process of joining nato
-Japan getting militarized (china is def pissed at russia for this)
-collapsing his own economy
-Germany instantly increase defense budget by 100 billion
-uniting the entire western world

What a pie in the face moment for this retard. Also, LOL at some of you sucking trumps dick. Dude enabled Putin. Blocking aid for Ukraine, didn’t do shit when he found out Russia had bounties on US troops, alienated nato members. Oh and his campaign manager is literally a Russian asset. Fucking idiots.
And then he called Putin "genius" for invading Ukraine. Trump is a fucking joke here in Europe. Please don't ever reelect that buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.