International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
<{walkerwhut}>

I have no clue what ethnicity a Kazzerdorian is. This thread is about the Russian war of aggression in Ukraine and I'm posting information about that as I have from the start.

No one is out to get you here on Sherdog.

That’s pretty racist

AAfQqfAAD8d4.jpg

AAfQqfAAD8d5.jpg

mostly factual. i'm going with it. hell even if this was the first thing they were wrong about in over 5 years and vladdy didn't actually fall down the stairs and shit himself, i'm going with it anyways.

nonetheless i bet whoever leaked that out there is going to end up dead by mysterious circumstances after shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times with 4 different guns and then falling out of a 10 story building while shitting himself.

Seriously?

No more ridiculous than people thinking the casualties are about even...

Russia has won 2 months of this 9 month war. They squandered the first mover advantage horribly, enjoyed a 2 month artillery advantage before HIMARS arrived and have been getting buttfucked ever since.

Can any of the heavy losses on both sides advocates explain to me how Russia is inflicting these military losses on Ukraine?

Newer tanks in an artillery war?
Lots of howitzers they can't effectively utilize because HIMARS has forced them to store the shells 40km behind said howitzers?
A large ineffective airforce employing pitch up attacks?
Successful offensives from Ukraine in Kharkiv and Kherson?
More armed vehicles that are about as effective in surviving Western ATGM attacks as a Lada?

These are the arguments being presented so far and they are not good.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tput-by-the-most-since-2020-to-honor-new-pact

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...s-on-the-table-ahead-of-russia-sanctions.html

You've got to be kidding me. I guess the same bloody thing is going to happen as last time.

What a absolute joke. Oh we're trying to stop Russia from making money. The fact we've trippled our profit margins is just a side effect of us trying to do the right thing... who could have possibly predicted this........

OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers could impose deeper oil output cuts on Sunday, energy analysts said, as the influential energy alliance weighs the impact of a pending ban on Russia's crude exports and a possible price cap on Russian oil.

OPEC+, a group of 23 oil-producing nations led by Saudi Arabia and Russia, will convene on Sunday to decide on the next phase of production policy.

The people upsetting you on the karate forum are cowards, but Hitler wasn't lol

Im not sure if hitler was coward, he did do his job in WW1 and was twice decorated for bravery.Bad person yes.

Same for putin really, you dont become leader of russia by being a coward, not a good person though(actually thats how you become pres of russia since gotta be a bad person to survive among bad people)

Having balls and being cunt dont shut each other out really

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tput-by-the-most-since-2020-to-honor-new-pact

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...s-on-the-table-ahead-of-russia-sanctions.html

You've got to be kidding me. I guess the same bloody thing is going to happen as last time.

What a absolute joke. Oh we're trying to stop Russia from making money. The fact we've trippled our profit margins is just a side effect of us trying to do the right thing... who could have possibly predicted this........

OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers could impose deeper oil output cuts on Sunday, energy analysts said, as the influential energy alliance weighs the impact of a pending ban on Russia's crude exports and a possible price cap on Russian oil.

OPEC+, a group of 23 oil-producing nations led by Saudi Arabia and Russia, will convene on Sunday to decide on the next phase of production policy.

Will be interesting to see what OPEC decides to do.

You have lived in the cold without power for days on end? You're real fuckin dumb
Yes. I have.

We are going to end this here because I’m tired of you. I’m saying the Ukrainians are in a position to end this war with all of their land. You’re saying I’m heartless because Russia is attacking their infrastructure. You’re saying they should surrender. You’re saying that they should give up their freedom and autonomy.

What you’re saying is more heartless. You just don’t recognize that fact because you’re a moron. Or because you wish they would stop winning. To bad for you it appears they are not bitch made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back