International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm willing to accept peace terms, so long as I get everything I want and you get nothing."
Listen. I realize Ukraine is on the verge of winning this thing. They could reclaim all of their lost land and permanently break free from their long time oppressor. But it’s cold so they should cal it a day

Listen. I realize Ukraine is on the verge of winning this thing. They could reclaim all of their lost land and permanently break free from their long time oppressor. But it’s cold so they should cal it a day
It's not fair is they get to win. Both sides should be able to get something out of this. It's only fair. Tell the US to stop helping them.

So this is Putin's way of saying no to Biden's diplomacy

Not no but neyt lol. Biden only announced this because of Frances President Macron. Micron should know better then anyone given Frances experience with WW2. "My Father an my sister's husband father fought in WW2 in France an Germany. France should understand how important Ukraine's independences is a reflection of Frances own independence. Carrying Putins water is wrong.

Not no but neyt lol. Biden only announced this because of Frances President Macron. Micron should know better then anyone given Frances experience with WW2. "My Father an my sister's husband father fought in WW2 in France an Germany. France should understand how important Ukraine's independences is a reflection of Frances own independence. Carrying Putins water is wrong.

Carrying his water might be wrong, but it's still the right thing to do to help him clean up after he falls and shits himself.

The European Union reached a compromise on the introduction of a price ceiling for oil from Russia at $60. Poland officially approved the deal, with the caveat that a price review mechanism would be triggered, Reuters reported. Poland was one of the countries whose demands prevented the EU from reaching a compromise, asking for a 30$ cap.
Yup.
Poland doesn't use Russia's natural gas anymore.
All gas their transit via Poland is for Germany...

Poland did this because Gazprom violated contract where had been stated payments in euro with clause to eur/ usd exchange rate.
Russia demanded to pay in roubles and....Lukashenko threated to strike vital targets with Polonez and Scud missiles....as pre emptive measure....

For Poland ofc is easy to cease use Russia's natural gas: they gradually during decades reduced consumption and does have a bit their own natrual gas too+ Norway and some gulf country easily might replace % they earlier bought from Gazprom....
Also for crude oil russian stuff looks that was only ~33% from deliveries for refineries....

Btw if about washing machines I suspect that they maybe ?(?) are using some parts of them for some other applications.
Why?
Armenia trippled their import, Turkey almost doubled, russians are looting for washing machines, china and belarus increased both: their import and production...
+ it is rumored but not confirmed that Iran too had increased their import...

While Kirill isn't " Russian world " supporter, he is Kremlin's fanatic.
If Kremlin will tell that x is bad....he will tell the same but does have better brainwashing talent than Kremlin's propagandists....

This stuff is more close to some crusades blessing Pope from 1198 th....

Looks like rus is about to start retreat from zaporozhye nuclear power plant thanks to magate deal

Lmao my tinfoil theory is becoming true
Most likely will relocate extra troops to pressure Bakhmut area even more than today.

They are obsessed with this area like had been cursed by someone.

Will be interesting to see what OPEC decides to do.
Yup.
Russia and China are increasing their influence in Gulf countries oil industry...

While China's and Russia's economic interests are different.
China always will prefer low prices for crude oil anyway....
While for Russia always will be: the higher the better...

__
Most likely Russia will do all the best in their abilities to make OPEC to cut production.

IMHO cos this europe seriously increased diesel fuel import during last month....
Also next sign that they boosted solar panels and collectors boom.
In europe a lot of power plants are combined heat and power plants.
So for owners more lucrative is to sell electricity, excess result : low pressure steam and hot water for heating... not to sell in hot summer just electricity and heat for industrial clients....
+ if during some period is almost 0 wind and low level of water....
Electricity is in high demand.....
Supply- demand law....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back