International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians are now targeting power stations. They will probably hit water supply point as well soon. Shifting strategy to "starve them out" mode.

Russians are now targeting power stations. They will probably hit water supply point as well soon. Shifting strategy to "starve them out" mode.
Like it was fist time?
They even had seized nuclear power plant ....shelled thermal power plant etc....
damaged not working oil refinenery....

While Russia already had lost.
Doesn't matter that Germany, France and Hungary will attempt to help Kremlin....
Will not help.

We will fold Russia economically in long term.
Pussies in west too will suffer...

And keyword here isn't sanctions...

Russia will be done and we will serve them for China to process further as appendix for commodities delivery...Moscow will be chinatown after some decades....russians will learn chinesse and forget their language.
Smart ppl in west will taste how smart Padre Illuminata is.

lol

what idiots, meanwhile the Ukrainian airforce is still flying, UA ground forces still advancing. Yep, lets attack the power stations!

Attacking power stations in an area you used to want tells me they've given up on those areas and have no intentions of retaking them.

Total failure.

Desperate times for Russia. They've got to give Putin the boot at this point. They've lost everything.

Attacking power stations in an area you used to want tells me they've given up on those areas and have no intentions of retaking them.

Total failure.

Desperate times for Russia. They've got to give Putin the boot at this point. They've lost everything.

They've lost standing in the world, their army is 4th rate, and their economy is shot. Time for Russia to make some hard decisions.

No one from " friends " will care about Ukr...they are from them not more interesting than some small tribe in Zaire or Zimbabwe...nothing more...

Ukr ofc is notable wheat exporter etc but not for europe....

Question is about reality: this Special operation is just next small step from special operations since 1992 th...
And now it isn't even just about re establish former Warshaw block to be under moscow...
Ideology now is more dangerous than USSR had...
Superempire from Lisbon till Vladivostok
According to Dugin's bud authored book where Dugin was co author even more: cover illustration was areas from Portugal till Greenland and incl U.K...painted in Red...till Vladivostok.
Empire that Should be...1997 th.
Dugin was co author...
Yeah. The stone cold reality is that we are all (in the US) following this war play by play because it is a media spectacle. Few people had strong opinions on the Ethiopia- Eritrea War, for example, because the media interest wasn't there. Eastern Euros are obviously much more concerned for legitimate reasons, but I don't kid myself that Washington cares about Ukraine at all. It is a tool, and nothing more.

Total failure.

My concern is that they will start trying to kill as many civilians in those areas as they can.

We know France in depth. During 20+ years.
Useless frogs eaters thinking that for example Poland is 10000 miles from them....
A lot of casuals might agree to sell Russia East Germany and Czech Republic if Kremlin will promise something for just a bit cheaper price...

We even long xx years ago had 0 hope that Germany and France will be usable if Russia will attack NATO countries...

Basically both these are 0 worth empty noise and burden for NATO and normal europe.
Like Hungary and Austria too....
Nothing new, we knew this since late 1990 ies....
With 0 doubts.
Idk man the French military is pretty sharp.

My concern is that they will start trying to kill as many civilians in those areas as they can.

Possibly, but it doesn't bear thinking about.

Russians really need to concern themselves with defensive duties, as their weakened state and poor military performance could destabilise otherwise inert, generally pro-Russian regimes in neighbouring territories.

They're almost wasting their time, effort and resources on Ukraine now, when they could be better used to put off insurrection at home and abroad.

Ukraine isn't going to invade Russia, and never was, but that doesn't mean others won't.

They need a better and younger dictator.

MI6 seem to be of the opinion Russians will turn back to monarchy when Putin is overthrown.

Could be a sharp call - Putin might as well be a monarch, and those around Putin (the ones that will overthrow him) are tarred by the same failures as Vladimir.

They might have to look elsewhere for a popular leader, and that's unlikely to lead to a more aggressive regime in the short term as they'll be more focussed on stability.

Possibly, but it doesn't bear thinking about.

Russians really need to concern themselves with defensive duties, as their weakened state and poor military performance could destabilise otherwise inert, generally pro-Russian regimes in neighbouring territories.

They're almost wasting their time, effort and resources on Ukraine now, when they could be better used to put off insurrection at home and abroad.

Ukraine isn't going to invade Russia, and never was, but that doesn't mean others won't.
I don’t think anyone is actually going to invade Russia due to nukes, but I also thought the Russians wouldn’t suck this bad at warfare, so who knows. I think China might try to steal away the stans before the US could get control. I don’t think a color revolution is in the cards, but a coup is.

I don’t think anyone is actually going to invade Russia due to nukes, but I also thought the Russians wouldn’t suck this bad at warfare, so who knows. I think China might try to steal away the stans before the US could get control.

Yeah, perhaps invasion was the wrong thing to say, but given how many resources Russia has given to ensuring neighbouring countries have pro-Russian regimes in place, even insurrection at home will be devastating for Russia.

If there's any trouble in Russia it probably starts with Russians.

Yeah, perhaps invasion was the wrong thing to say, but given how many resources Russia has given to ensuring neighbouring countries have pro-Russian regimes in place, even insurrection at home will be devastating for Russia.

If there's any trouble in Russia it probably starts with Russians.
That’s right. Problem is that the next leader is odds on to be much more heavy handed than Putin. Stalin’s answer to pacifying non-Russian regions was to commit genocide.

Anything having nuke in its name will end up with US launching F22 strikes from Poland and Finland as well as the B-52 located in North Greenland as well as additional F22's that where added to what was to have gone to Alaska. Finland all in as well as Norway US military first time in a long time has located military personal in Finland. Norway pretty much been a thing for sometime. We located heavy iron in Poland including the most advance Patriot missiles batteries and Israeli missiles systems not iron dome yet.

220804-F-ED762-0459.JPG

https://www.usafe.af.mil/News/Artic...-deploy-to-32nd-tactical-air-base-ask-poland/

"
Twelve U.S. Air Force F-22 Raptor aircraft assigned to the 90th Fighter Squadron, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska, forward deployed, Aug. 4, 2022 to the 32nd Tactical Air Base, Łask, Poland, to support NATO Air Shielding.

As part of NATO’s plan to bolster its collective defense posture, the 90th Fighter Squadron will take over the mission from the Vermont Air National Guard’s 158th Fighter Wing, which has been executing the coalition’s Air Policing mission since their arrival in theater on May 2, 2022.

The F-35 Lightening IIs of the158th FW completed their 3-month rotational deployment at Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany, in support of NATO’s enhanced Air Policing mission along the Eastern flank and returned to Vermont Aug. 3, 2022.

USAFE’s ability to support and integrate with NATO’s air shielding missions continually hardens the alliance’s solidarity, collective resolve, and ability to adapt to a dynamic warfighting environment.

The Raptor is a critical component of the global strike Task Force, and designed to project air dominance, rapidly and at great distances to defeat threats. A combination of sensor capability, integrated avionics, situational awareness, and weapons provides first-kill opportunity against threats. The F-22 possesses a sophisticated sensor suite allowing the pilot to track, identify, shoot and kill air-to-air threats before being detected. It cannot be matched by any known or projected fighter aircraft, making it a highly strategic platform to support NATO Air Shielding.

Imagery will be available on the Defense Visual Information Distribution Service at https://www.dvidshub.net/feature/supporteuropartallies.

Last edited:
Nukes means radiation. Ukraine borders Russia everywhere (plus Belarus and russian friendly territories like Crimea and Transnistria, not to mention russians living in Ukraine, who are in every city, and overall in numbers of millions).
Radiation doesn't ask for an identity card. It hits them all. It is suicidal in the case of the Ukraine war. Anybody proposing such an idea is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.