International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Russian shills were telling everyone to wait for summer because Ukraine was about to get crushed.

baghdad-bob-comical-ali.gif
LOL

Russians new press secretary

CpCPvmJWgAQekkJ.jpg

Nukes means radiation. Ukraine borders Russia everywhere (plus Belarus and russian friendly territories like Crimea and Transnistria, not to mention russians living in Ukraine, who are in every city, and overall in numbers of millions).
Radiation doesn't ask for an identity card. It hits them all. It is suicidal in the case of the Ukraine war. Anybody proposing such an idea is stupid.
See above US is quietly pulling the biggest mobilization of the US military since Iraq war.

In other news:
"

WARSAW, Poland — The Czech government has decided to launch negotiations with the United States to buy 24 F-35 Lightning II fighter jets for the country’s Air Force.

The aircraft are to replace the 14 Saab JAS 39 Gripens currently operated by the Czech military, making the country the second Eastern European ally after Poland to order Lockheed Martin’s fighters."

Can Russian army be prosecuted for discrediting the russian army? Losses just from one day.

FcZ9FZuXEAU1lWJ

FcZ9GQ8XwAA68dD

They've lost standing in the world, their army is 4th rate, and their economy is shot. Time for Russia to make some hard decisions.

I believe that Putin is too scared to mobilize and also too scared to call it quits so this shit show is going to continue and making the call is going to be increasingly harder.

Last edited:
See above US is quietly pulling the biggest mobilization of the US military since Iraq war.

Preventive measures are nice. There are other reasons why the US and NATO could get involved in direct conventional war with Russia, one of those being an invasion on one of the Baltic countries for example. But I was just giving arguments why russians using nukes in Ukraine is not at all an option that can happen in reality. It's just some nerds in Moscow writing stupid stuff on Telegram.

Ukr could troll rus by taking crimea then renting it out to usa or some nato country as some military training ground, assuming they push rus back.

Buut still long way to go

Preventive measures are nice. There are other reasons why the US and NATO could get involved in direct conventional war with Russia, one of those being an invasion on one of the Baltic countries for example. But I was just giving arguments why russians using nukes in Ukraine is not at all an option that can happen in reality. It's just some nerds in Moscow writing stupid stuff on Telegram.
Nuke could be having Ukraine's biggest reactor go Chernobyl NATO already ruled with the US that an action that causes this type of destruction will be cause for NATO to enter the war. Poland alone would be a far bigger threat to Russia especially with the US putting F22 additional F35's and Patriot missile batteries could be al that is needed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ussian-armys-performance-over-ukraine-retreat

Kadyrov, the fake warlord with his Gucci sneakers, talks tough.

“If today or tomorrow no changes in strategy are made, I will be forced to speak with the leadership of the defence ministry and the leadership of the country to explain the real situation on the ground to them. It’s a very interesting situation. It’s astounding, I would say."

Good luck, bruv.

Be sure to tell Putin, who took control of the offensive a few months ago, how inept he is.

Do so in person; it will have more resonance.

Don't mess with Poland.

"
Poland’s prime minister has condemned Germany for “lecturing us about democracy”, which he says is being done to distract attention from the failure of Berlin’s energy policy. He warned that his Law and Justice (PiS) government will not allow Germans to “spit in our face”.

During a speech in Brańsk, a town in eastern Poland, Mateusz Morawiecki declared that “we are the victims of this [energy] policy, Putin’s policy together with the German government. They need to be reminded of this, because their climate policy is in ruins, it is a great failure, a failure of the German government”.

“And they are shamefully trying to change the subject today,” the prime minister added. “We have had enough of this lecturing from Germany, enough of being lectured on what democracy is, what the rule of law is.”

Poland was “one of the first states in the world that built democracy”, he declared, noting that its parliament, the Sejm, traces its roots back to the 15th century."

Ukr could troll rus by taking crimea then renting it out to usa or some nato country as some military training ground, assuming they push rus back.

Buut still long way to go

Lol erdogan would lick his lips for a piece of Crimea (once ruled by ottomans), maybe for a new bayraktar facility lol

Just kidding, posters on this thread with deep knowledge on Soviet era policies and culture have given reasons why Crimea can never be taken back from the military point of view and more, they pretty much say it can only fall after Moscow falls and the Kremlin is painted in blue and yellow. But what Ukraine can achieve is making it a wasteland. Nobody will want to be a tourist on a place where bombs can drop without warning.

Nuke could be having Ukraine's biggest reactor go Chernobyl NATO already ruled with the US that an action that causes this type of destruction will be cause for NATO to enter the war. Poland alone would be a far bigger threat to Russia especially with the US putting F22 additional F35's and Patriot missile batteries could be al that is needed.

If that happens I'm sure it would be an accident, due to incompetence. Because it would affect russians way more than citizens living in NATO countries.

Lol erdogan would lick his lips for a piece of Crimea (once ruled by ottomans), maybe for a new bayraktar facility lol

Just kidding, posters on this thread with deep knowledge on Soviet era policies and culture have given reasons why Crimea can never be taken back from the military point of view and more, they pretty much say it can only fall after Moscow falls and the Kremlin is painted in blue and yellow. But what Ukraine can achieve is making it a wasteland. Nobody will want to be a tourist on a place where bombs can drop without warning.

Nah i think its doable assuming everything goes ok militarily for ukr.Its risky but risk is at acceptable level, dont think rus will nuke or mobilize

but thats up to ukr

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www...ukraine-may-be-leader-ramzan-kadyrovs-undoing

More on the fake general: fake videos pretending he's in Ukraine that even Peskov won't endorse, and Russia saying they are unaware of plans to travel. His troops are supposedly far from the front line filming videos of themselves 'fighting'.

“Kadyrov seems to have been shocked by the scope of Ukrainian resistance, and it seems that dozens if not hundreds of his people have been killed. He has a lot of people, around 12,000, but to stay in power he needs those fighters,” Aslan said.

“If they suffer too much serious damage in Ukraine, this could backfire for Kadyrov. This might explain some of the rumours he rolled back some of his forces."

Oh, the Baghdad Bob crew is in here telling me things are going fine - we're just not going to give them the "privilege of a fast go to home defeat." Awesome! What a win for the West, drawing this out like this to stick it to those dastardly Russians! I'll go back to reading about how India is giving the G7 a big flying fuck you over price caps, how European leaders are worried about the European economy grinding to a halt, how the Yuan is being used to trade oil bypassing Western sanctions, about how thousands of European business are shutting down because heating bills have gone up 10x, rationed heating, people going to jail over raising their thermostats.. This winning is awesome! And the cherry on top? That I can always count on coming in here to see the map of the week showing that that, despite all of this, things are going great and we're winning! Oh, wait, I'm "brainwashed" by "Russian propaganda" when I'm citing the Prime Minister of Belgium's statement to Bloomberg? Damn - sucks to be me! Those Russians go DEEP!

I'll come back in two months this time and see what new "things are going great" maps and good news you guys have for me then. See you in November when things are a little colder.
In other words, you had no rational response to my reply so you tucked tail and posted this screed instead. Concession accepted. See you in... what is it now?... two months...
{<jimmies}

Nah i think its doable assuming everything goes ok militarily for ukr.Its risky but risk is at acceptable level, dont think rus will nuke or mobilize

but thats up to ukr

Nukes means suicide. Mobilization is useless when the army sucks in most sectors anyway. It's just more cannon fodder. Plus there are no big families in Moscow and St Pete I assume. Who is willing to sacrifice the only 23 year old son of the family?

But militarily it is doable only in theory. I don't think ukr will ever have the practical strength to accomplish such tasks. Sorrounded by water with so many bunkers within is an incredibly difficult task.

Only way ukr can take it back, is if they start having big success in Donbass and russians overthrow Putin and a pro-stability leader comes in power, somebody willing to recognize international Ukraine borders from 2013, for the sake of peace.

Lol. I cant believe that this late in the war people are still yoinking tanks with tractors.

Who was our "Tractor Whisperer" from the previous threads? I think they said they were coming back in the Winter.

Someone needs to tell them that there's been an early harvest. :)

*Edit* @idrankyourbeer It's harvest time again!

Last edited:
Nukes means suicide. Mobilization is useless when the army sucks in most sectors anyway. It's just more cannon fodder. Plus there are no big families in Moscow and St Pete I assume. Who is willing to sacrifice the only 23 year old son of the family?

But militarily it is doable only in theory. I don't think ukr will ever have the practical strength to accomplish such tasks. Sorrounded by water with so many bunkers within is an incredibly difficult task.

Only way ukr can take it back, is if they start having big success in Donbass and russians overthrow Putin and a pro-stability leader comes in power, somebody willing to recognize international Ukraine borders from 2013, for the sake of peace.
Yes and no... the use of tactical nukes is a very scary possibility. Russia apparently has systems that can be lobbed by artillery. Tacs are specifically designed to not cause widespread nuclear fallout. Putin is sitting on a stockpile of thousands.

I actually think it's still an open question if NATO would physically enter the war if this were the case. The threat of escalation is very high because one has to reason out if Putin has authorized such weaponry, he's weighed the response of NATO lobbing its own tacs along Russia's frontlines.

I think people are discounting this possibility and think all nukes are the same and level an entire greater city area - quite the contrary.

Yeah but it makes for better strawmen and post to Like ratio to pretend that the average conservative or even Trump supporter holds the views of some mentally ill internet addicts that post pro-Russia propaganda.

Hey, look at this picture of a couple of boomers wearing a “I’d rather be Russian than a Democrat” shirt!
It's closer to the truth for about 20% of the American population than #notallconservatives".

Status
Not open for further replies.