International Russia GRU “Hacks” Burisma Holdings

Well not scada systems anymore. I use to develop them at one point but I’ve moved on, up since then.
You wouldn't have a public facing web server for HR in those closed systems ? what you mean develop as in coding?

You wouldn't have a public facing web server for HR in those closed systems ? what you mean develop as in coding?

Develop the interface/graphics/programming. I’ve seen some pretty shitty access rights on US system (granted this was 7 years ago) with foreign companies being even worse.

I also did programming for entire plant controls.

Develop the interface/graphics/programming. I’ve seen some pretty shitty access rights on US system (granted this was 7 years ago) with foreign companies being even worse.

I also did programming for entire plant controls.
Right on are you talking about API with the foreign companies or ?

Well not scada systems anymore. I use to develop them at one point but I’ve moved on, up since then.

So would you be able to help me connect my printer to my Chromebook?

Uh oh, instead of people being upset that the corruption is there, they are mad at the Russians for exposing it. Reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

cant make this stuff up gents.
Hey it's too bad you don't support this type of transparency when it's the administration being subpoenaed for documents. <puh-lease75>

no. I assume this either a fishing expedition or russian hackers having fun. Can’t even tell if it would be a russian government operation or just some bored russian hacker(s) on their own.

I’m just noting the funny aspect is that nobody says whatever is found that’s bad isn’t true (Hillary Clinton) they are just mad because the corruption gets exposed.
No. It's because it's a concerted effort to favor one candidate over another. Do you really think there wouldn't be anything juicy if they had released all of the GOP's emails along with the DNC's?

Setting it up to frame this as "Russian propaganda" when people get their eyes opened to the whole situation.

Trump isn't allowed to investigate corruption, conflicts of interest, and withholding of U.S. aid for personal gain (lol), because it's related to Joe Biden's son. To talk about this in the future is to do the bidding of master Putin.. Because I mean if it damages Democrats, it benefits Putin.

If you buy this narrative when it happens, and it will, you are a complete moron. Complete. Your brain is gone.

No. It's because it's a concerted effort to favor one candidate over another. Do you really think there wouldn't be anything juicy if they had released all of the GOP's emails along with the DNC's?
Maybe. I sure would not have been upset and feigned outrage if it happened and I found out something I should know. The left is literally 90% feigned outrage these days. Zero realness. The right has some of it as well, but nowhere hear the level. Fox News Bush fan might have jumped on board being angry if that happened, idk. Maybe.

Setting it up to frame this as "Russian propaganda" when people get their eyes opened to the whole situation.

Trump isn't allowed to investigate corruption, conflicts of interest, and withholding of U.S. aid for personal gain (lol), because it's related to Joe Biden's son. To talk about this in the future is to do the bidding of master Putin.. Because I mean if it damages Democrats, it benefits Putin.

If you buy this narrative when it happens, and it will, you are a complete moron. Complete. Your brain is gone.
How about when it's related to his own son in law? Should China hack and release Kushner family businesses to see what we find?

Maybe. I sure would not have been upset and feigned outrage if it happened and I found out something I should know. The left is literally 90% feigned outrage these days. Zero realness. The right has some of it as well, but nowhere hear the level. Fox News Bush fan might have jumped on board being angry if that happened, idk. Maybe.
Feigned outrage? Trump has been kissing Putin's ass since before he was elected. You guys are dopes thinking Putin isn't doing this to weaken our entire country.

How about when it's related to his own son in law? Should China hack and release Kushner family businesses to see what we find?
I'd like to know.

Hunter and Kushner are both fair game, if their positions created a conflict of interest for their immediate family members.

Did you expect me to say no? Really? As long as the information released is the truth, I'm good.

Feigned outrage? Trump has been kissing Putin's ass since before he was elected. You guys are dopes thinking Putin isn't doing this to weaken our entire country.
Globalists and their mass immigration, and decay of society through the modern social-left push are doing 100x the damage Putin could dream of.

I'd like to know.

Hunter and Kushner are both fair game, if their positions created a conflict of interest for their immediate family members.

Did you expect me to say no? Really? As long as the information released is the truth, I'm good.
Sure I expected you to say yes. Big fucking deal when it's not what's really happening and it's Trump the Russians are helping.

I’m confused. How is this supposed to help Trump?

If Biden gets the DNC nomination, they can leak some dirty laundry of the Bidens to damage Trump's opponent

I'm always dubious about "x country does cyber attack" since wikileaks showed the cia have the ability to frame anyone they want for a cyber attack. I see no reason to believe other nations can't do this either.

Um, yes. China already has been hacking US computers for years. They hacked at least 30 major US companies, the FDIC, OPM, top national security and trade officials.

Nobody likes Jared Kushner in the first place, and certainly wouldn't be filled with outrage if some corruption from him was exposed. Kind of revealing that you thought that was a "gotcha", and it's strange that you consider China "we".

Your own article says it doesn't know what they were looking for or found in these hacks, and you assume it's to "help the Trump campaign" without saying how, but you seem really concerned about what could be uncovered. Security raids are not uncommon on companies in Ukraine, and in fact is how the 2nd richest guy in the country initially got rich years ago. Burisma is a corrupt company with a ton of money and shady ties, but some us can still appreciate the humor in CNN trying to resurrect the "Russia collusion" shit that chewed up years of their network.

If Biden gets the DNC nomination, they can leak some dirty laundry of the Bidens to damage Trump's opponent

That makes a couple of assumptions: 1. That US electoral politics rather than Russia’s ongoing conflict with Ukraine is the reason for the hacking and 2. That Biden actually has dirty laundry to be leaked.

Um, yes. China already has been hacking US computers for years. They hacked at least 30 major US companies, the FDIC, OPM, top national security and trade officials.

Nobody likes Jared Kushner in the first place, and certainly wouldn't be filled with outrage if some corruption from him was exposed. Kind of revealing that you thought that was a "gotcha", and it's strange that you consider China "we".

Your own article says it doesn't know what they were looking for or found in these hacks, and you assume it's to "help the Trump campaign" without saying how, but you seem really concerned about what could be uncovered. Security raids are not uncommon on companies in Ukraine, and in fact is how the 2nd richest guy in the country initially got rich years ago. Burisma is a corrupt company with a ton of money and shady ties, but some us can still appreciate the humor in CNN trying to resurrect the "Russia collusion" shit that chewed up years of their network.
Have they been hacking the Republican nominee to help the Democrats win? It's laughable for you to dismiss corruption in Trump's administration as if his hands would be clean. Nobody likes Jared but his portfolio of duties sure does effect a great swath of departments throughout the government. And it's we, as the populace, if China hacked and dumped the way Russia did in '16. It's not my article. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. If you really are happy to uncover corruption then why don't you support a transparent Trump administration?

Last edited:
Back