International Russia GRU “Hacks” Burisma Holdings

I agree, these Globalists are getting to be very tiresome...
They're almost as bad as unethical narcissist conmen taking nationalists for suckers by telling them what they want to hear.

They're almost as bad as unethical narcissist conmen taking nationalists for suckers by telling them what they want to hear.
Nothing is worst than a globalist.

Hey it's too bad you don't support this type of transparency when it's the administration being subpoenaed for documents. <puh-lease75>

you don’t think those are fishing expeditions? It’d be the first administration in history that has to just become subservient to congress. The office of the presidency has never bowed.

Have they been hacking the Republican nominee to help the Democrats win? It's laughable for you to dismiss corruption in Trump's administration as if his hands would be clean. Nobody likes Jared but his portfolio of duties sure does effect a great swath of departments throughout the government. And it's we, as the populace, if China hacked and dumped the way Russia did in '16. It's not my article. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. If you really are happy to uncover corruption then why don't you support a transparent Trump administration?
And this is why it's called derangement. I said if Jared Kushner's email was hacked and found blatant corruption, I'd be glad, but you already assumed the responses before asking the question and projected your own partisan views in the other direction of not wanting corruption exposed for your "team"

And China didn't have to since our last president abused his office and used our own agencies to spy on the opposing presidential campaign and Hillary was paying foreign spies to make up fake stories when they couldn't find any true ones.

you don’t think those are fishing expeditions? It’d be the first administration in history that has to just become subservient to congress. The office of the presidency has never bowed.
Are the Russian hacks fishing expeditions? Transparency means the administration is up front about what it's doing. Even if it's only to the gang of eight. Trump thinks he's the CEO of America and every government agency should be headed by a loyalist that will do his bidding. That's exactly what we aren't.

And this is why it's called derangement. I said if Jared Kushner's email was hacked and found blatant corruption, I'd be glad, but you already assumed the responses before asking the question and projected your own partisan views in the other direction of not wanting corruption exposed for your "team"

And China didn't have to since our last president abused his office and used our own agencies to spy on the opposing presidential campaign and Hillary was paying foreign spies to make up fake stories when they couldn't find any true ones.
You're full of shit. I explained myself quite clearly. You want to play dumb and act like I'm a Chinese sympathizer and make believe all the bad press Trump gets is fake news then knock yourself out. At the end of the day this administration should be transparent and if you want to argue against that then you're arguing against democracy.

Are the Russian hacks fishing expeditions? Transparency means the administration is up front about what it's doing. Even if it's only to the gang of eight. Trump thinks he's the CEO of America and every government agency should be headed by a loyalist that will do his bidding. That's exactly what we aren't.

he was elected to burn those corrupt institutions to the ground. And hopefully arrest many members of them. Trump election was a shot across the corrupt establishments bow. It was a declaration of war against them, everyone understood that but I guess trump himself. Bc he isn’t very bright I guess.

they rebelled as soon as he was elected.

You're full of shit. I explained myself quite clearly. You want to play dumb and act like I'm a Chinese sympathizer and make believe all the bad press Trump gets is fake news then knock yourself out. At the end of the day this administration should be transparent and if you want to argue against that then you're arguing against democracy.
giphy.gif

How is this supposed to help Trump? By sliming Joe Biden of course.
Well... If his hands are dirty like he himself stated in a large room full of people on tape...

Well... If his hands are dirty like he himself stated in a large room full of people on tape...

Yes, there is nothing wrong with a foreign government purposely trying to help one party over the other, as long as it's my party that benefits. It's not like the party that is being aided owes anything to the foreign government. I would say you are anti-American honestly. I'm all for the truth coming out but I also understand the dangerous game that is being played when one party is staying quiet at the expense of the other. What happens when the roles reverse and now both parties are compromised and concerned with what might be leaked? Who now controls the strings?

What if the information that is released is a grey area. It looks bad but not illegal? The damage is done and no one benefits but the Russians.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with a foreign government purposely trying to help one party over the other, as long as it's my party that benefits. It's not like the party that is being aided owes anything to the foreign government. I would say you are anti-American honestly. I'm all for the truth coming out but I also understand the dangerous game that is being played when one party is staying quiet at the expense of the other. What happens when the roles reverse and now both parties are compromised and concerned with what might be leaked? Who now controls the strings?

What if the information that is released is a grey area. It looks bad but not illegal? The damage is done and no one benefits but the Russians.
So... Politics > Truth?

Also, I thought we were all done with the Russian collusion horseshit excuse making.

Last edited:
Back